Search results

1. H

WTT: MVS Blazing Star for Waku Waku 7

I'm looking to trade my Blazing Star cart for a Waku Waku 7 mvs cart. My cart has a replacement label, but i am hoping to trade for a complete original label Waku cart. I'll post some pics tomorrow evening.
  2. H

Southeastern VA

Is anyone from the Southeastern VA region still active here? I wouldn't mind getting a small get together going again if anyone's interested.
  3. H

WTB: Metal Slug 5 Cart W/ Clean original label

As the title says, I am looking for a MS5 cart with a label in good shape to finish my MS collection.
  4. H

FS: Capped 4-player X-men pcb $125 shipped

I have a 4-player x-men pcb with capped sound for sale. Asking $125 shipped. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions.
  5. H

SOLD: Metal Slug

I have two copies of Metal Slug. SOLD - cart with scratched serials SOLD - cart with complete serials
  6. H

WTB: Metal Slug, Metal Slug 3, Aero Fighters 3, and Strikers 1945 Plus

Looking for these carts with complete labels and serials. Please include a picture with your offer. Thank you.
  7. H

WTB: Garou MoTW and Magical Drop 3

I'm looking for both MoTW and MD3 with original labels and intact serials if possible.
  8. H

WTB: Radiant Silvergun for ST-V

I have found a copy.
  9. H

WTB: Simpsons 4 player roms or eproms

I was sold a board on klov that was listed as just "simpsons pcb". So, I thought instinctively that it was the 4 player board by default. Turns out it is the 2 player board. I would like to buy the roms if someone has a non working board or eproms if someone is willing to burn them for me...
  10. H

SOLD: 2-slot MVS Big Red in VA

I have a 2-slot mvs located in Virginia Beach, VA that I would like to sell. I'm asking $225 for it with a Puzzle Bobble Boot or $300 for it with a 111-in-1 multicart. Please feel free to ask questions.
  11. H

FS: MV-1 Board and MV-IC Memory Card Reader

MV-1 Board SOLD MV-IC Memory Card Reader $45 shipped (Still Available)
  12. H

KOF Movie [combined thread]

:oh_no: http://www.moviestrailer.org/the-king-of-fighters-movie-trailer.html :oh_no: It just looks so bad. I got an error everytime I searched for King of Fighters Movie, so I apologize if it's been posted before.
  13. H

WTB Any of the 4 player Konami PCBs

Looking to buy X-Men, Simpsons, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, or Sunset Riders. Thanks.
  14. H

WTB: Garou MoTW MVS

I'm looking for a MVS copy of Garou: MoTW. I'm looking for a cart with a decent label with serials intact, but if the price is right then label condition won't be an issue. If you pm me, please keep prices within the price guide range. Version isn't an issue as long as it's not a boot. Thank...
  15. H

WTB MVS Garou MoTW

As the title states, I'm looking for a copy of Garou. An MVS copy. I only own an MVS so I don't think about the others. Thanks Opethian.
  16. H

IC: MV-1 Board and MV-IC

I don't want to sell these, but currently they're not being used and I could always use some extra money. I am wondering if anyone would be interested in them. I will post pics if there is interest. The battery has been removed from the MV-1 board. The MV-IC has the two main cables, but not...
  17. H

MVS-2-25 Memory card reader and Control Panel Issue

I am wondering if anyone has an easy solution to my problem. I bought a 2 slot cab a while back and the pcb board was installed further back in the machine. I recently decided to move the board up to the headphone and memory card plate on the front and have noticed that the MV-IC support plate...
  18. H

Harness wiring configuration for 1-slot

I wanted to connect my mv-1 with stereo audio, but I don't know if I have to use the mvs wiring schema on my jamma adapter, or can I just hook up the stereo connector on the side of the pcb and continue to use the normal jamma wiring? I'm also not sure if the 4 pin connector needs the stereo...
  19. H

horizontal shift?

I was playing KOF and I noticed that about one inch of the right side of my screen was squished. It appears that my monitor only has a horizontal phase shift and not an actual horizontal screen shift. The problem is that the phase shift only moves the game video horizontally and not the actual...
  20. H

Monitor Blur

I installed a new flyback on my monitor today, and when I turned it on the picture is blurry. I tried adjusting the monitor, but it is only clear when the contrast is turned down very low. This wouldn't be an issue except that the picture is very dark because of this. I was told when I bought...