Search results

1. D

MAS pro stick plus x2 carts

Hi all, I recently sold up the bulk of my MVS collection, I have 2 carts left and am now advertising my MAS pro stick. Below are links to my ebay listing for each item, please let me know if your interested. Pro stick...
  2. D

Street Fighter Arcade stick question

Sorry chaps...I know I posted regarding the prostick value but I wondered what sort of money people you think was correct for one of of these.
  3. D

How much are these pro sticks worth??

Morning guys and girls...would anyone be able to give me an idea of what you would expect to pay for one on the MVS arcade pro sticks...many thanks. http://u.jimdo.com/www29/o/s804b776a8d10e866/img/ia109bcda5c030048/1290129023/std/mas-arcade-stick-neo-geo.jpg
  4. D

CMVS and lots of shockboxed carts...UK Based

Hi all, It is with a heavy heart that i am writing this for sale thread, unfortunately with other commitments I'm just not finding the time to play them. Prices are in UK pounds, I'm happy to pay for first class postage to UK addresses, if you would like next day or some other type of...
  5. D

Neo Turf Master problem.

Evening all, I have a bit of a problem and am hoping someone may be able to help me out, I bought a copy of Neo turf masters and it arrived on Monday, i quickly stuck it in my CMVS to see if it worked and after a few attempts it did but as i had a lot on i didn't have time to have a...
  6. D

Good morning all

Hi all, I've been lurking for a while and have picked up lots of information and quite a few carts from the sale section so thought I'd introduce myself. I'm based in the UK, i live in Essex and recently hit the ripe old age of 36 which means I was around 17 in 1991 when I was first exposed to...
  7. D

Afternoon all.

Hi there, I've been lurking around for a few weeks picking up a few carts here and there and thought it would be rude not to introduce myself. My name is Dean, i live in Essex, England and I have been a huge neo fan from day one, back when i was about 17 years old everyone in my local arcade...