Search results

1. V

Rage of Dragons mini marquees

I just bought a complete kit and received it today. I noticed the mini marquees were made of paper not the same material as other mini marquees. Is this original or did a seller try to pull as fast one on me. Anyone with a complete kit can confirm this?
  2. V

Converted SNES controller compatibility issues with Neo Geo

I recently rewired a SNES controller to be used on the neo. My first test was on my mvs 4 slot I used the controller test, all buttons worked. But now here are the issues.It only work on about half of my games. Some games the d pad and the ABCD don't function at all but the start and select...
  3. V

Games that benefit from over clocking your Neo Geo AES

I wanted to know which games actually benefit from over clocking your Neo to 16 MHz or anything higher then 12 MHz? I know Metal Slug 2 is an obvious choice
  4. V

Need help! 4 slot graphic glitches

I have a 4 slot, all slot work perfectly accept slot number 1.It has mirrored graphics I think it might be the c-rom. My question is would it be easier to swap out one of the boards and if so which board top or bottom to remedy this problem or is there another fix. Any help or suggestions would...
  5. V

RBFF are there hidden characters?

Just want to know are there any codes for hidden characters or is there even any hidden characers in the game?
  6. V

wanted US Aerofighters 2 homecart

Looking for an an AF2 complete US home cart in excellent to mint condition I'D perfer it to be in near mint to mint but in excellent condtion would be okay PM me or email me at v_gonzo_99@yahoo.com
  7. V

Korean SSIV Blood code

I have a korean SSIV home cart I can't seem to get the blood to come up the blood is all gray I have a debug chip and switched it to japanese but still nothing then I tried that code where you hold start go into the option screen then you go to exit and press ABCD but that did not work any one...
  8. V

SSIV get it or not

Hi i just wanted to ask is this game worth it? I have SS2 and SS3, SS2 is cool for an old fighter and SS3 has excellent animation to it but the rounds always end early a little to early. now I have LB1, one of my fav in my collection Is there really an improvement in the handicap level of this...
  9. V

SS4 korean is there any diff?

Hi I saw the thread a while ago but I could not find it, from what heard is that a diff between the US and the korean is that on the Korean cart it says made in Korea. Is there any other minor or major diff between the us and korean including gameplay, insert, or manual and whaT IS the rarity...
  10. V

Need new slots!

I have a neo SN 11,000 and I'm not sure if I need new slots when I turn it on neo geo pro gear spec screen comes up and then it goes to the debug bio screen and then straight to a black screen, when I noticed this I tried to tighten the slots it kinda worked but then nothing. I want to know if...
  11. V

wanted US Last Blade insert

Hi still looking for an insert an original one thats excellnt to near mint condition send me a pm thanks
  12. V

Wanted: US LAST BLADE INSERT

Hi looking for a US last blade insert in a near mint to mint condition please email or reply to post
  13. V

kof 01 Lori SDM

I just wanted to make sure about Iori SDM dose he have one or just the maiden masher I tried all his past sdm but could not do any of them
  14. V

need debug dip settings for Last blade

Dose anybody know any dip settings for last blade or the code to be the bosses? Thanks
  15. V

US SS3 home cart problem

Hi I have a SS3 us home cart and I noticed when playing the game there are messed up sprites in the backgrounds I cleaned the cart many times but then also the connector pins on the cart are slightly thinner like on the - phantom-1 my other SS's and neo cart work well when i pull the cart out...
  16. V

AES to mvs converter?

Hi new to the forums but not to the neo was wondering if any heard or seen a converter you can use on your mvs pcb to play home carts please let me know