Search results

1. neo-geo-mvs

Metal Slug X on the arcade cab in the new N.E.R.D video

Don't know if anybody noticed it or cared :lolz: See it at 1:10 onwards
  2. neo-geo-mvs

A few MVS games

Looking for the following please. Original carts with original label Money Puzzle Exchanger (Korean or Japanese) Nightmare in the Dark (English or Japanese) Thanks
  3. neo-geo-mvs

Support kidpanda

Show your support to kidpanda and show us what Wii stuff you have :buttrock: Here's my collection to date. Looking at getting Samurai Shodown Anthology if I can find cheap :D
  4. neo-geo-mvs

More shill bidding on ebay?

Was watching a few MVS auctions and noticed the same bidder bidding on tons of the same persons auctions. Checking his bids, he's only ever bid on this seller's items. retracted over 27 bids, won a few, never left feedback. Very suspect. balgizhar123 (357) = bazza1000 (579) = NEOMASTER...
  5. neo-geo-mvs

WTB: Nightmare in the Dark MVS

Looking for the above. Mint English label. Thanks :D UK/Europe sellers please to save on import tax etc. Thanks
  6. neo-geo-mvs

WTB: Nightmare in the Dark (original English)

Looking for the above please. Mint English label with serial please :buttrock:
  7. neo-geo-mvs

WTB: Some US PS1/2 games

Wanted: US Playstation 1/2 games Point Blank (ps1) Point Blank 2 (ps1) Point Blank 3 (ps1) Soul Calibur III (ps2) Capcom Classics vol.1 (ps2) Preferably complete in good condition Let me know what you have. Thanks :D
  8. neo-geo-mvs

My Neo Geo games collection

I firstly started off with the home system, buying my favourite home carts. I had quite a few but than began getting into JAMMA pcbs and bought an MVS 1-slot motherboard to use with my supergun. I then began to buy MVS carts and never looked back! :D I sold off most of my home carts but kept a...
  9. neo-geo-mvs

WTB: MVS Games

Looking for the following original MVS carts with original labels. Must be in good condition and fully working. Thanks; Samurai Shodown V Special Money Puzzle Exchanger (red Korean cart) Nightmare in the Dark (white English cart) Thanks :D
  10. neo-geo-mvs

Did you buy a multi-cart and then sell off your original MVS carts?

As above question - how about you? For me personally, I've kept my original carts and have the 161 - 1 as an extra for playing plus versions of games like Double Dragon, SVC, Sengoku 3 with all the extra characters already available and also games that I haven't managed to get yet.
  11. neo-geo-mvs

WTB:Twinkle Star Sprites Original English labelled cart with serial #. Trades available

Looking for the above original MVS cart with English label in good condition please, fully working. Label must be complete with serial # with no damage Please post pics and price you want. Cheers :) Trades available. LMK what you're after
  12. neo-geo-mvs

MVS games and some other stuff on ebay

Hi, I'm clearing out some stuff on ebay; http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/neo-geo-mvs/m.html?hash=item4ab3f7a444&item=320846931012&pt=UK_Video_Games_Coin_Operated_MJ&_trksid=p4340.l2562 I'm open to buy-it-now offers (if there are no bids). Send me a PM and maybe we can sort something out :lol:
  13. neo-geo-mvs

Phantom-1 graphic problem

Hi, I've had the converter for several years - worked perfectly. It's not been used for years but stored in the anti-static bag provided and kept on my shelf. Finally got my Japanese AES out to give the Phantom-1 a go again but for some reason I'm getting some graphic problems. The sound is...
  14. neo-geo-mvs

WTB: Art of Fighting 2/3, Galaxy Fight, KOF 95/97, LB 2, WH2Jet MVS. Trades available

Hi, I'm looking for the following MVS carts. Only looking for official English labelled carts in good condition with serial number (if applicable). I have lots of trades available - MVS games (60+) and motherboards (1-slot, 2-slot). Let me know what you want to trade. I also have a couple of...
  15. neo-geo-mvs

WTB: Atomiswave Motherboard and some game (UK Based) - trades available

Hi, I'm looking for: 1) Original Atomiswave Motherboard 2) Original Knights Of Valour : The Seven Spirits cart 3) Original Neogeo Battle Coliseum 4) Original The King Of Fighters Neowave No bootlegs thanks and must be in clean condition and fully working :D I have loads of MVS games available...
  16. neo-geo-mvs

FS: PGM Carts, Demon Front, Oriental Legend and 2 others

Games available (all original) Perfect working order: Oriental Legend: £40/$64/46 euros = SOLD Dragon World 3: £20/$32/23 euros (thanks to loegan for confirming!) Dragon World II: £20/$32/23 euros Not working: Demon Front: £20/$32/23 euros The Demon Front game was sold to me as perfect...
  17. neo-geo-mvs

Metal Slug XX

Just got myself an Xbox 360 and downloaded Metal Slug XX. Just wondering if there is any way to change the default video filter to a more "normal" look for Metal Slug? Thanks
  18. neo-geo-mvs

What is the greatest unofficial Neo Geo AES/MVS product?

I've got to say that the Phantom-1 converter is my favourite unofficial product and possibly the greatest! All the AES games that were too expensive were all now within my reach on MVS - Metal Slug, Garou MOTW, Blazing Star, Pulstar, Kizuna Encounter, Ninja Master's etc Also all the MVS...
  19. neo-geo-mvs

FS: MVS Games - NEW TITLES ADDED!, Neo Mr Do!, Shock Troopers, Metal Slug 3/4

FS: MVS Games/Neo Print MB - NEW TITLES ADDED! Shock Troopers, Metal Slug 4 I've been saving these for trades but so far no luck :crying: I've had a few requests from members wanting to buy my trade carts and so they are now available as requested. I've listed the prices in US $, Euros and UK...
  20. neo-geo-mvs

What's the lowest and highest MVS serial number you've got?

My lowest was 14 (Puzzle Bobble 2) and highest is 33000 (Savage Reign). Does anybody know what the highest serial number game was? Thanks :mr_t: