Search results

1. KingJavo

WTB : Egret II Stuff

Just picked up an Egret II and would like to get a replacement top marquee if anyone knows where I can locate one? I could also use an insert or more for the control panel.
  2. KingJavo

New MVS Collection Started... Again

Yea, I'm starting a new collection of Neo Geo MVS carts for my incoming Egret II cabinet. I've done this in the past and ended up selling due to lack of playing, but not this time. These are staying forever as long as I'm alive! So here's what I got so far. I plan on getting shock boxes, but...
  3. KingJavo

Egret II Marquee

Anyone know where I could find a replacement Egret II marquee? I'm getting a cab shipped and the marquee has a crack. Love to know!
  4. KingJavo

WTB: MVS Carts

Got a new cab coming and need some MVS carts. I've been watching the Selling forums and not much lately so thought I'd post my list here for those watching! :glee: MVS 138-in-1 Flash Cart Neo Turf Masters WindJammers Samarai Showdown II Metal Slug Series (all but 3) Blazing Star Pulstar Cyber...
  5. KingJavo

Candy Cab Noob Questions

Hey guys, I've just landed a couple Candy Cabs and have some questions for the community. This may become more of a FAQs topic if we can get some answers for noobies to learn from the pros. Here are some to get started... 1. Where's the best place to get Yen coins from? Not sure if the...
  6. KingJavo

Sega Naomi

I might have the opportunity to buy this candy cab for $600. It's an old Crazy Taxi Sega Naomi Candy Cab. Do you think it's worth it? Here's the sellers description... This is a Sega Naomi Universal/Net City sit down arcade cabinet. It was originally an upright Crazy Taxi that I converted...
  7. KingJavo

Candy Cab Interest in Central Florida

Anyone interested in purchasing some Candy Cabs around Central Florida? I'm buying some from Matsu in CA and would love to split up the shipping. You can save hundreds on shipping if interested. Let me know asap. I think he only has Blast City cabs right now.
  8. KingJavo

Sega Blast City vs. Sega Astro vs. Super Neo 29

I'm in the market for 1 to 2 Candy Cabs to play mainly Neo Geo MVS games, but I may also throw a Dreamcast in the Blast as an option. I've searched these forums along with ArcadeOtaku and still have more questions. I'd love to hear the Candy experts feedback on which cab(s) to go with whether...
  9. KingJavo

WTB: Super Neo 29 Marquee, TMNT Jamma Board, MVS carts

Hey guys, I'm looking for a marquee to fit the blank space in my Super Neo 29 Candy. If anyone has one, please let me know! Thanks! Need something like this... I'm also looking for TMNT 1 or 2 Jamma PCB boards. MVS Carts MOTW Prehistoric Isles 1 or 2 Metal Slug 4 & 5 Neo Turf Masters
  10. KingJavo

Ninja Masters MVS Kit just posted on eBay!

Selling my Ninja Master's kit with US serials on eBay if anyone is interested. Comes with the move stickers as well! eBay Listing Link
  11. KingJavo

Ninja Masters Kit (US matching Serials)

Selling my Ninja Masters Neo Geo MVS kit with matching serials. Looking for interest before I put on eBay. Shoot me your prices if interested. It only includes the game, box, and move sticker. (FYI) Sorry for the larger pics... just trying to show quality of game.
  12. KingJavo

ANALOGUE CMVS SLIM (Brand New) + MVS CART COLLECTION!!!!

Selling my entire Neo Geo MVS collection! Just realized that I won't have time to play with new baby. Thanks for looking! :glee: Prices do not include shipping and I accept PayPal as a gift or add 4% to prices below. Also these prices are what I just paid within the past month from these...
  13. KingJavo

Advice on Best Retailer for Candy Cab?

Looking for best quality, service, and price. I live in Florida and have spoken to Ken at thegameroom and also looking at coinopexpress now. I'd love to hear your opinions on who best to go with... I'm looking for either a Super Neo 29, Sega Blast City, or another vga type candy cab. Thanks!
  14. KingJavo

WTB: Candy Cab (Orlando, FL)

Just looking for a candy cab in these parts. NO KNOCK OFF Korean stuff either! Prefer a Sega Blast City or a Super Neo 29 Candy Cab! Feel free to PM me or reply to this thread. Thanks! :lolz:
  15. KingJavo

WTB: Candy Cab (Orlando, FL)

Just looking for a candy cab in these parts. NO KNOCK OFF Korean stuff either! Prefer a Sega Blast City or a Super Neo 29 Candy Cab! Feel free to PM me or reply to this thread. Thanks! :lolz:
  16. KingJavo

Anyone in Florida interested in a group Candy Cab purchase?

I'm looking to buy a candy arcade from ken@ the gameroom and was wondering if anyone else would be interested in order to combine shipping costs. I'm in Orlando, FL... let me know.
  17. KingJavo

Feedback Question

Nevermind....
  18. KingJavo

Blazing Star

One board has toshiba chips and the second board has sharp chips. Is this considered a bad cart because even though the boards are legit it looks like one board from each set. Just purchased it from a neo-geo veteran and wanted to know for sure before questioning him.
  19. KingJavo

Neo Geo Price Guide

I've recently been purchasing some MVS carts and noticed that the price guide on this site is dated as prices are regularly off. Does anyone know where there might be a more current price guide out there or can we update this one with expert dealer prices? Thanks!
  20. KingJavo

138 in 1 MultiCart Question

Does anyone know if this 138 in 1 multicart works with the CMVS Slim Walnut system? 138 in 1 Multigame Cart