Search results

1. Pinball

Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits Bushido Retsuden- was it ever translated?

Was a translation ever produced for this CD RPG? I read the now-closed thread from 2008-2012 (linked below), but don't think there has been much news since? https://www.neo-geo.com/forums/index.php?threads/announcement-ssrpg-english-release-is-coming-soon.175916/ Is this CD game available for...
  2. Pinball

Dead Or Alive 5 - nude mod game

On youtube but apparently nothing that can be actually played. Call me a perv, but I would buy this game in a raised heartbeat :-)
  3. Pinball

How to use 2nd amplifier in a Sega New Astro City

The PSU provides a weedy 8W to the small speakers. Very quiet, and particularly with a RaspberryJAMMA as the Pi has no built-in audio (or video) amp. I recently upgraded the speakers and it's got even quieter :-( However, there is a large amp beneath the PSU which is unused (see photo). The...
  4. Pinball

Sega New Astro City- CRT PCB issue (brightness)

Toshiba CRT brightness switches between bright and darker, apparently linked to the control PCB located in the control panel. Affected by vibration e.g. when I slam down panel (I think the small brightness pot on the PCB which had been pressed down onto PCB by frustrated previous owner...
  5. Pinball

JAMMA connectors question

I just bought (my first) Sega New Astro City cab. Only buttons 1-3 are wired, but the JAMMA harness has a pass-through connector- might these be for buttons 4-6? What is the 10-pin plug attached to the JAMMA edge connector for? Finally, inside the cab what is the unused 10-pin connector for...
  6. Pinball

Loss of +12VDC on pinout F- explains loss of audio?

After adjusting voltage on Hantarex switched power supply in an Electrocoin NG cab (for NeoSD) I seem to have lost voltage on pin F (+12VDC) which is now zero. Could this explain why there is no sound from NG games but all else works? What does the +12V supply? Anything obvious I should check...
  7. Pinball

UK

Anything??