Search results

1. StevenK

Does the barber cut your eyebrows?

End of a haircut, the barber says to me should I just run the clippers over your eyebrows. I said sure, why not, but I'd never been asked that before. That was maybe 3 years ago, but now they ask everytime, and at multiple different barbers. So is this just a new thing barbers do? Or is this...
  2. StevenK

Happy birthday Joe8!

Have a great day Joe!
  3. StevenK

Violent women

I have a friend whose wife is violent. If the roles were reversed it would seem natural to step in, but he's a decent sized guy and she's a scratty little bint, if he wanted to he could knock her out in a second so he doesn't need 'saving' in that respect. However he's religious and wouldn't...
  4. StevenK

Drug olympics

I swear I posted a thread on this years ago, but I can't find it. Anyway, some rich people are paying for the poor to put themselves through physical damage for our entertainment, yay! https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/swimming/68248821
  5. StevenK

Why hasn't Joe done a happy new year thread yet?

Maybe his mum doesn't let him stay up until midnight.
  6. StevenK

Is driving a right or a privilege?

I was just reading a news report about a group of lads racing on the road that ended up with one of them dead and the judge mentioned driving being a privilege, not a right. Is that right? What's the difference? Who hands out privileges? I just want to read lithy and 'duf's beautiful minds in...
  7. StevenK

Do you call your in-laws mum and dad?

I've seen this on American movies but never irl. Is this an actual thing? Sorry, 'mom'. Edit: oh shit, do they call you son?? Edit edit: I would fucking love to see shroom on his best behaviour in front of his in-laws
  8. StevenK

Ran over by a train, twice

So this poor fucking woman slips on the platform and falls between the platform and a stationary train, breaks her nose and smashes her teeth in. Train sets off, takes her arm off. Few minutes later, next train comes in, takes her leg off. She's then noticed, but it takes an hour for emergency...
  9. StevenK

Xbox series s plus game pass

I'm changing my broadband provider and the new place gives you a free 12 month Xbox ultimate game pass. I've currently got nothing to play this on, my questions are; Is the game pass any good? Does it have many games suitable for my 6 year old? Is it worth picking up a second hand series s so...
  10. StevenK

October 11th - Big birthdays day!

Happy Birthday Jaelus! Forum legend. End.
  11. StevenK

Did you ever get fired?

I'm sure this thread has been done before, but if it was ten years ago there could be 3, maybe 4 new members since then, so we'll do it again. I got fired twice, once as a 15 year old for refusing to clean oil stains on a car park with a shovel, and once for whistleblowing on a marketing...
  12. StevenK

Would you go to an execution?

Say karou bummed your dad to death and got the chair. Would you go along to watch him fry?
  13. StevenK

When was your best year?

And what made it the best? I'm going with 1996. I got laid for the first time and I really liked the girl, I found out how to really appreciate intoxication, I was in small enough of a pond to still think I was a big shot. When I'm trading stories with people a lot of them come from around...
  14. StevenK

Was your mum (mom) a decent cook?

Mine was pretty lame, nothing was seasoned, there were a lot of reheats of meals that were already shit first time round. P.s. sorry if you didn't have a mum growing up, I didn't mean to bring up bad memories with this thread P.p.s. I bet that's made you a weird adult
  15. StevenK

I can't comprehend it not being immediately obvious to someone which way round a battery should go

Retards studying the battery compartment like they're following the schematics of the death star. That is all.
  16. StevenK

Heavy duty degreasing

I'm looking for suggestions for products/machines that can degrease heavily oily car parts - not necessarily engine parts but often engine bay parts, ECU's, fuse boxes etc etc. I've tried isopropyl and brake cleaner, which is, as far as I can tell, pretty much just petrol, and they get fairly...
  17. StevenK

PM me your phone number

I spend a lot of time on the road nowadays, mostly day dreaming. I'm thinking I'd like to get to know some people on here a little better. PM me your phone number and I WILL call you, maybe not for a little while as things are about to get hectic round here, but probably in a week or so. Man...
  18. StevenK

Merry christmas Joe!

Have a great day
  19. StevenK

Board game suggestions

We have an event coming up with some relatives soon and board games are the buzz word. Usually I'll go straight to trivial pursuit or scrabble but one of the players isn't big on those kinds of games. He's been over before and we've played pictionary, which is fine, but there's only so many...
  20. StevenK

What's wrong with California?

I see california getting a lot of grief on here, always thought it looked quite nice. What gives?