Search results

1. P

FS: Neo Geo Aes set with games

When contacting me please remember to leave your email address and instant message handle. I will reply with pictures as soon as possible. Please read thru everything carefully. FOR SALE: NEO GEO UNIT Accessories Memory Card 2 Controllers Power Cord Standard Av Cables GAMES Fatal Fury...
  2. P

FS: PC-ENGINE DUO-R with games

When pming me leave your email and instant message handle so that I can return to you with pictures. SYSTEM: PC-Engine DUO-R 2 Controllers (2 buttons) Multi Tap *The Turbo duo comes with box but the unit has a few scratches nothign major and some black marks from wrapping paper that would...
  3. P

Fs: Huge Selection Of Saturn Games

UPDATED: Added 2 games from my personal collection. When pming me please leave your email and a instant messanger name. I can email you or send you pics of my collection via instant messanger or email. 1. Cyber Bots 2. Dungeons and Dragon’s Collections 3. Fighters Mega mix 4. Fire Pro Wrestling...
  4. P

FS: PC-Engine DUO-R and a lot of games

SYSTEM: PC-Engine DUO-R 2 Controllers (2 buttons) Multi Tap *The Turbo duo comes with box but the unit has a few scratches nothign major and some black marks from wrapping paper that would come off easily with alchohol. GAMES: Son Son 2 Super Fire Pro Wrestling Fatal Fury 2 Red Alert...
  5. P

FS: Huge lot of saturn games with free item.

All games are for IMPORTS: 1. Cyber Bots 2. Dungeons and Dragon’s Collections 3. Fighters Mega mix 4. Fire Pro Wrestling S 5. Incredible Toons 6. King of Fighters Collections 7. Marvel Super Heroes 8. Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter 9. Pocket Fighter 10. Real Bout Collections 11. Samurai...
  6. P

FS: Huge lot of Neo geo games with system, and a free bonus item.

FOR SALE: NEO GEO UNIT Accessories Memory Card 2 Controllers Power Cord Standard Av Cables GAMES Fatal Fury Special (comes with box and instructions) King of Fighters 2001 (comes with box and instructions) Samurai Showdown 2 (comes with box and instructions) Samurai Showdown 3 (comes with...
  7. P

Reliable Seller or Vendor?

Im in the southern california district and looking for a reliable vendor for Naomi Kits. I want to purchase a CAPCOM VS SNK 2 complete naomi kit. I was curious if anyone knows of a good vendor. I tried arcade-infinity they told me there out of stock. As for online vendors I saw fillmore...
  8. P

Question about Arcade-Infinity, need help...

I have a few questions. I am currently moving to california. Around the 20th of May. I was curious how far is Arcade Infinity from Chino Hills in Pomona? or Pomona in general? What is the arcades hours of operation? Is the place clean or is it ghetto? Does this Arcade-Infinity location also...
  9. P

Looking for Rage of the Dragons Neo Aes

Im looking for a USA prefered Rage of the Dragons About how much can I expect to pay for a new or used one here? If so let me know if u got one for sale.
  10. P

AWESOME SELLER ALLERT!!!!! MAIKO

Maiko is a A+ seller. I really hope folks here buy from him. He has excellent prices, and a huge lot of import games for all systems. Hes reasonable and will try to answer your questions as best as he can. He even spent time on the phone helping me with directions on how to meet him. Let me...
  11. P

I finnally own a Neo Geo Aes !! Now i have a few questions...

As of Dec 26th i offically own a used neo geo with 2 Controllers 1 Memory Card Art of Fighting 1 Art of Fighting 2 Fatal Fury 2 Special World Heroes 2 Mutation Nation Samurai Showdown 2 I paid about 275 for it and it was a awesome deal from maiko. I also picked up King Of Fighters 2001 and I...
  12. P

noob question about NEO GEO

Ok say i buy a japanese neo cart, is there a option to make the game in english? Here is my dilema. I want to buy KOF 2002 . I rather have english text in the game but the japanese box looks a lil better. Also is the english and japanese carts identical? I read somewhere about usa versions...
  13. P

Question about NEC TURBO GRAPHICS , HELP NEEDED

Ok i bought street fighter 2 champion edition HU Ccard. Wich version of the nec systems do i buy to play it? The reason i ask this is cause there is so many different models of this system I dont know what is the one i need, and what each system does. Can someone list the different versions...
  14. P

WANTED TO BUY: NEO GEO UNIT

I am looking for a standard neo geo unit. I dont need the box or anything. I just want a basic neo geo with the ac adaptor and 2 controlers . (I can settle for 1 if thats all you have) I want a neo geo unit cause I just bought kof 2001 aes and ordered KOF 2002 . And wanted to play but...
  15. P

NEO NEWBIE: Is this worth the price?

I dont own a NEO AES system and been hunting everywhere for just a basic neo system. ( i dont want to pay 599 for svideo and all the mods ). And I saw that <a href="http://www.buyrite1.com" target="_blank">www.buyrite1.com</a> has a neo geo core unit along with the game I want ... KOF 2002...
  16. P

Anyone know anything about.....

Anyone know anything about SNK VS CAPCOM? I remember hearing about a neo version and so far have yet to see even 1 pic of the game. Anyone know when its supposed to come out? Or have seen a pic? I even heard folks claiming it goes on testing this month lol, though i doubt it some how. Thanks .
  17. P

Where can i buy a neo geo.

Any online sites sell Neo Geo units? I saw the neo store but i dont want a full mod. If anything i would only want a mod to have S video and the ability to play usa and import games. (not sure if standard neos do this) Anyone know of any? How much should i expect to pay for a neo geo unit...
  18. P

Turbo Graphic and Duo Question Please Help!!!

Anyone know what models of the pc engine and turbo graphic and duo are they? Im also in the market to buy one cause i won sf2 Champion Edition from ebay and now want the system to go with it. If you guys could point me to a faq or explain it to me you would make me one happy gamer! Thanks...
  19. P

3DO System

Im looking for a 3do system + games Prefer 6 button controller also.
  20. P

Question about 3DO?

How many different 3-do systems where they? I remember there being 2 im not to sure anyone remmeber the names and what was different about the 2 ? The reason I ask is I am in the market for a 3-DO system.