Search results

1. skate323k137

FS: CPS2, NAOMI, JAMMA...

Hey guys, Looking to offload a few things from the arcade pile. Here's what's up for sale, always open to input or reasonable offers. Shipping not included, but I pack well and get good rates :) Puzz Loop 2 CPS2 B SOLD $140 Dimahoo convert B $300 NAOMI1 w/COMM BD $140 2pc GVG next...
  2. skate323k137

FS: Jaleco mega system 32 w/tetris plus, neo save masta, puyo STV, sega spinner panel

Copy paste from my AP thread, prices more negotiable here. Have for sale a Jaleco mega system 32 mother with Tetris Plus. The motherboards look pricier than the cart so I'm not sure how much to ask on this bundle, $350 shipped US obo? Looking to move it :) Also a neo save masta... white card...
  3. skate323k137

Server expenses... crap.

Well dudes, it's been a year. I'm alive and above water, but this last year or two involved replacing all the major HVAC appliances in my house, followed by (literally) a roof on top this fall. My roof came in nearly double what I planned, but that was because the first estimates were...
  4. skate323k137

FS: NeoBro pricing on some stuff... X2, Snow Bros, Capcom IO, capcom customs

Hey dudes, In case any of you aren't on "that other forum," I have a few things for sale I'll offer here cheaper. X2 multi bundle: SOLD Motherboard with multi on SSD. Has a hot swap ssd enclosure currently mounted to the metal plate. Includes the original BlazBlue CS drive from the board...
  5. skate323k137

Happy Birthday 'Lets Gekiga In' !!

I hope you have a great one :buttrock:
  6. skate323k137

WTB: MVS twinkle star b00t

Anyone got a bootleg or multi with Twinkle Star they are wiling to part with? I suppose I might entertain a legit loose cart too, just not looking to break the bank at the moment.
  7. skate323k137

A500 Mini workbench (AMiniMiga)

Probably old news to some of you, but when I scooped an A500 Mini I pretty much stashed it waiting for someone to make a workbench/hack it. I saw this today and tried it out. https://www.aminimiga.com/ So far so good even with a USB keyboard (I'm even using a USB Pro Micro to ADB to use an...
  8. skate323k137

FS: Ghouls n Ghosts conversion 175 shipped SOLD

Clearing out some unused boards. First is this cps1 GnG conversion. Asking $175 shipped in the US. Sold! Pics: https://imgur.com/a/SEymeJQ Open to reasonable offers, not seeking trades unless you happen to have a clean behringer td-3 by chance.
  9. skate323k137

FREE STUFF ROUND 2: Type X2 multi SSD's CLAIMED

Hey guys, inspired by my ringedge drive giveaway, bubba966 has donated some SSD's to be made into X2 multis to use one you'll need an X2 motherboard, and a mounting adapter for the smaller drive: https://www.amazon.com/Vantec-2-5-SATA-Converter-MRK-235ST/dp/B01EFTOT5S/ These are free to good...
  10. skate323k137

Happy Birthday Dr Shroom

Happy birthday you glorious motherfucker. This place wouldn't be the same without you.
  11. skate323k137

Best old Mac (PPC / G3) games

I recently got out my old G3 macs to play THPS2 when the remaster got announced. I also fired up the original Warcraft and that was a good time. I've got a 1st gen G3 iMac and a 500 mhz pismo powerbook. I grew up with DOS at home, but Mac at school. I've played most of the DOS classics but I'm...
  12. skate323k137

FREE STUFF: Ringedge 1/2 Multi game HDDs (claimed)

A multi-game Sega Ringedge2 HDD image dropped on arcade-projects.com momentarily, before the thread, and ultimately the entire ringedge section of the forum, were nuked. People are already scalping Ring multigames for $200+ While these are a little tricky to make, it doesn't justify that kind...
  13. skate323k137

Delete my account

LOL JK LOVE YOU GUYS :mr_t:
  14. skate323k137

SotM October 2018: Espgaluda

You asked for it :) Time for some good old fashioned risk and reward shoot em upping. Arcade defaults PCB, MAME, PS2 all OK unless they aren't. HIGH SCORES Kidpanda - 30,016,350 - All - Ageha _rm_ - 17,621,530 - lv 5 - Ageha / PCB rsgun - 16,251,880 - 5 skate323k137 - 15,402,170 - lv 5 -...
  15. skate323k137

SOTM October 2018 Poll

Going with what I can play easy while disassembling/reassembling my stuff :) Lets vote a day or 2 and I'll get a thread up. if any of my choices suck or were just done, let me know, normally I would have checked better 1st.
  16. skate323k137

SKATE NEEDS A HOME "FIRE SALE" PRICE CHECK.

Fire extinguished.
  17. skate323k137

FS: Mvs carts (KOF 03, Garou, aof)

Clearing out just a few: NEO GEO MVS CARTS (all original): Sold! KOF 2003 (repro label, translucent blue case) - $85 shipped sold! Sold! Garou MOTW, green case, no serial / repro label - $130 shipped sold! Art Of Fighting english label w/serial - $25 shipped (SOLD) League Bowling - $50...
  18. skate323k137

Neo Geo Game of the Month June - TURFES EDITION - Neo Turf Masters!

TURF MASTERS MOTHERFUCKERS. JAPAN COURSE! RULES · Default settings - Infinite credits allowed - MVS [difficulty] Level Submit scores as Name - Score - Golfer - Platform - # Credits (if you remember) I know there's a ton of bad ass los turfes members around here, so this should be a fun one.
  19. skate323k137

Happy Birthday Lemony Vengeance!!

HBD to a great member of our community. Cheers LV!
  20. skate323k137

FS: namco 256 / Atomiswave + FOTNS

Raiding the closets in my continued decluttering... Shipped prices in USA, I can ship to Canada for a difference in postage cost. I have: Still for sale: Atomiswave with hokuto no ken / FOTNS Cart Orig cart, not a boot. $315 shipped with a good motherboard. -- --- SOLD STUFF Super...