Search results

1. Poison Sama

Cave finally makes their own Touhou shmup

On iOS at least, it should be possible to change the store's region in the settings and then switch it back after downloading the game.
  2. Poison Sama

As far as commercially released shmups go, I can't think of any that would be considered "worse" than Deathsmiles 2 in this context. But if we're talking about other genres, I'd say SNK's own DokiMajo trilogy probably pushes it further.
  3. Poison Sama

Moreso than Deathsmiles 2? Is such a thing even possible?
  4. Poison Sama

Nintendo Switch

It might be good as a sim type game, but Touhou without at least a little bit of shmupping just seems wrong to me.
  5. Poison Sama

https://gensoueclipse.jp/ It's a horizontal bullet-hell shmup, and it's packed with content (stages, story modes, playable characters, etc). I've been playing it for a few weeks now, and I think it's pretty good for what it is. Oh, and before anyone asks: Yes, this is a free-to-play game for...
  6. Poison Sama

Lach's Art

hahaha I love it! I'd make it my avatar, but it might be a bit too explicite for that. :(
  7. Poison Sama

Lach's Art

Oh wow, these are amazing. You should strongly consider making your own animated series with this art style, you can call it "The Big Lach Show". Also, if it's not too much to ask, can you please make one of me when you have the time?
  8. Poison Sama

Aww crap, NEO EMERGENCY!

Uh...is it just me, or is the formatting/page layout of the previous 4 pages of this thread all fucked up? I've never seen this happen before.
  9. Poison Sama

PlayStation Portal to have MSRP of 199.99

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sony-PlayStation-Portal-Teardown-reveals-outdated-Snapdragon-and-unnecessarily-cumbersome-case.770870.0.html
  10. Poison Sama

This thing is getting released in about 3 days, just a PSA for those of you who own a PS5 but don't own a smartphone.
  11. Poison Sama

Nintendo Switch

Welp, Pac Man 99 got shut down and delisted last month. That's too bad since I kinda liked it. About half the player slots would fill up whenever I played it, so I didn't think it was that unpopular. If it's got 3D screens, they could call it the 3DSwitch.
  12. Poison Sama

Someone got their hands on a dev kit a month or two ago, they tore it down and discovered that it's nothing but a generic android tablet with a controller stuck onto it. Sony is really going to ask $200 for that?
  13. Poison Sama

Bitcoin?

Yeah...record...I'm sure that's what they're referring to! ...hopefully
  14. Poison Sama

Bitcoin?

I posted this in the longest thread about a week ago, but it's probably a better fit here: The company behind BAYC and another major NFT company recently sued each other, and some of the info related to their case is quite spicy.
  15. Poison Sama

Cardi B's skank ass throws useless mic at concert

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bee_hummingbird
  16. Poison Sama

This is the precise moment when female rappers peaked:
  17. Poison Sama

The existence of Cardi B implies that somewhere out there in the universe there's a binary star system called Cardi.
  18. Poison Sama

Anybody ever have foster kids?

The Woody Allen method seems to have worked out well for Glenn Greenwald.