Anybody ever have foster kids?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
This forum needs more @Xavier , his insights into the human condition are fascinating.

I'd actually like to hear your war tales as they'd be more entertaining than anything else going on here.

BeefJerky

Tunnel Jew
20 Year Member
Anyways now a bunch of people on here like to play the classicist card that I have mental problems.

Rant over

GO FUCK YOURSELVES

You were not like this years and years ago.

All of your psychotic ramblings and getting the cops called on you over KFC? You need to get yourself help before you hurt yourself or somebody else.

Not a joke, dude.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
You were not like this years and years ago.

All of your psychotic ramblings and getting the cops called on you over KFC? You need to get yourself help before you hurt yourself or somebody else.

Not a joke, dude.

Yeah...
Just feels disingenuous from you.
No proof just a gut feeling.

Imma stay out of chat for the most part.
Maybe do a pump and dump from time to time.
That's when I seem to get the most blow-back.
The dingleberry crew can have it.

It's lame anyways, pretty much a groundhogs day.
Couple people play some music videos, somebody says they don't like a game in a series, Moe says what kinda coffee he got, Lithy found a piece of bubblegum on his Miata and cleaned it off.

I ruin the banality of it all and it bothers the spergers.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
Couple people play some music videos, somebody says they don't like a game in a series, Moe says what kinda coffee he got, Lithy found a piece of bubblegum on his Miata and cleaned it off.
okay, ngl, this insight is on point

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Yeah...
Just feels disingenuous from you.
No proof just a gut feeling.
Pretty sure he wouldn't post that if he wasn't being honest. Hey, we all can be fuck faces here, but I agree with beff. Something seems off with you lately. Maybe talk to someone?