Search results

1. daithidownunder

Freebie MVS Raffle

Hi folks, SNK_Pro inspired me recently with his freebie raffle which was a great gesture, so in the same spirit I want to do something similar. I have quite a few doubles left over from a big lot I bought, so I may do a couple of these. I want to offer up a 3 Count Bout MVS. Cart is in...
  2. daithidownunder

WTT MVS carts

Looking to trade the following MVS carts, all cleaned genuine SNK and working perfectly. Update: both no longer available, thanks for looking. KOF 99 US - (no longer available) KOF 2001 JP - (no longer available) After various carts, too many to list so pm with what you've got. :D...
  3. daithidownunder

WTB - MVS LED credit board

Hi folks, I'm looking for a replacement LED credit board as mine decided to give up the ghost after me refurbishing the entire cabinet, which was a little annoying. Any help appreciated. Dave. Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk
  4. daithidownunder

MVS Lowboy 25" 4 Slot restored cabinet

Hi Folks, I bought this pacific region lowboy 26" 4 slot about 10 months ago. I have been restoring it on and off over the past 6 months and I'm finally almost finished. (apologies I put this in the wrong section) The work I had to do was as follows: Refurbished chassis. Refurbished Peter...
  5. daithidownunder

AOF 3 English/US

After AOF 3 (MVS) in good condition with English label. As I'm all the way over in Oz I may be interested in a few games to make up a package. Cheers, Folks :)
  6. daithidownunder

MVS 4 slot motherboard

Looking for a 4 slot mobo fully working with battery replaced etc. Need a 2nd one while I repair my original. Cheers, Dave
  7. daithidownunder

MVS 4 slot

I have the dreaded cross hatch screen on my MVS 4 slot. I disassembled it today and cleaned the slots and boards. I also checked the battery and it really does not appear to have leaked at all. It appears to be on very good condition. I took a few snaps and found what I think may be some damage...
  8. daithidownunder

Advice regarding market place.

Hi folks, I wanted to seek advice from some of the regular members on here regarding the market place. I am a new member to the forums as you all can see. I have been trying to contribute where i can as I am keen to stick around here for the longer term. I have been fairly fortunate recently...