Search results

1. L

whurrs a good place to buy a neo cab from?

YO! anyone know any good sites to purchase neo geo cabs from?
  2. L

HGA gun help!

I was playing my Hga gun earlier today and it worked perfect with my 2 slot and my cps2 boards. All of the sudden tonight it dont have any audio or video! The cps2 board makes noise and is on and shit, but i cant see anything on the screen!? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  3. L

Baseball stars 2 mvs

C'mon neo people you know you want to sell this bastard a Baseball Stars 2 mvs cart!:D
  4. L

cps2 kick harness?!

Hello friends i need some help here. Today my Marvel Super Heroes cps2 A and B board came in! WOO! But anyhoo, i hooked it up to my supergun i got from www.gwtrading.com and read the faq there. It said i have a male connector and need a female connector for 6 button games to work. So i was...
  5. L

im a new member of the fuck ps2 club

ok, i used to love this system. today i got gradius 3 and 4 for ps2 and have been looking for this game for a long while. And now that i have it i cannot play it. Now my gaystation 2 decides to not want to play purple disc at all!! so now i try intellevision lives! and that dont work...
  6. L

DC agetec stick (broke!?)

Hello all my neo bretheren, my brother was playing MvC2 with my Agetec stick (one with the green buttons and stick) and after he was done and i used it, the left was all fucked up on it!! anyone have any suggestions or know why this happened?! any thoughts would be highly appreciated thanks!!
  7. L

SvC Chaos throwing

it seems like evertime i go for a throw that should work, it wiffs. Any reasons for this? And its not cuz im out of range, im right there!!! Like when someone lands from a jump and you try and grab them right when they land, it dont work. So any help would be gud
  8. L

ROTD and SLUG 4 don't work on Phantom 1?

I was planning on buying a Phantom 1 and then gettin ROTD for it also. But on <a href="http://www.neogeousa.com" target="_blank">www.neogeousa.com</a> they state it will not work with bootlegs? does this mean there are bootleg copies of Slug 4 and Rotd out there? Or does it mean Rotd and Slug 4...
  9. L

Does the Phantom 1 converter really work

I was looking into buying a Phantom 1 converter to play MVS carts on my AES. I just want to know if any of u know if this shit really works as easily as it claims too. I trust it and all, but i need some comments from my fellow neomaniacs!