Search results

1. U

Which chassis would you choose?

My ROTJ arcade needs a new 19 inch monitor. I'm going to drive 2 hours one way to look at some monitors to buy. The seller says he has several monitors all in good shape. I will have a GO7, wg K7000 and wg 7203 to choose from. Which chassis would you recommend?
  2. U

WTB: League Bowling mini marquee

Just like the title says for my Neo Geo MVS arcade.
  3. U

WTB: Inverter for EL panels on Neo Geo MVS 4 slot

Looking to buy an inverter. Must be working and not making a loud buzzing noise.
  4. U

MVS EL panel inverter?

I just replaced my 4 EL panels in my MVS 4 slot that I bought from Glowhut and they still don't light up. I'm guessing that the inverter is bad. Is there anywhere that I can buy a new inverter?
  5. U

WTB: King of fighters 98 mini marquee for Neo Geo MVS

It can be original or reproduction if someone is making this one.
  6. U

WTB: Windjammers MVS Neo Geo cart

Looking for one that works 100% and way lower than what they are trying to sell on eBay. Would be also interested in the mini marquee also.
  7. U

How to switch slots when 161 multi cart installed?

Received my 161 in 1 multi cart today. Installed the cart in the first slot of my MVS 4 slot board. The multi cart comes up and plays fine but I can not switch to another slot using switch game button? I tried to switch slots when the multi cart is in the game list menu. Has anyone else have...
  8. U

Neo Geo MVS arcade newbe questions

I purchased a dedicated Neo Geo MVS 4-slot arcade. Since Im new to this arcade I had a few questions. Is there any benefit of having the universal bios 3.2 with the 161 in 1 multi cart? My arcade has a memory card slot. Is it used only to save high scores only? Where do you buy these memory...
  9. U

MVS 4 slot PCB repair?

Hello everybody! I'm new to this forum and just bought a Neo Geo MVS 4 slot arcade. Unfortunately I have 2 4-slot boards that need repair. Do you know of anyone who repairs these boards? I already tried sending PMs to arcadecomponents but they never responed. Eldorado arcade does not work on...