Search results

1. Lukejaywalker23

White MVS Baggies

Did Samurai Shodown 1 come with a white MVS bag or blue? I've seen kits with both colors and mine has a white one. Is the bag bootleg?
  2. Lukejaywalker23

WTB blue MVS bags and a few kits

Looking for a Nam 1975 kit,Neo Turf Masters kit, and Metal Slug 1-2 kits. Also looking for 2 blue MVS cart baggies for kits. Holla at ya boy if you got.
  3. Lukejaywalker23

California

So my son and I went to the LA area last week so he could race and I've got some questions for the locals. Several people yelled out the window "go back to Texas" while in traffic. Are Texans public enemy number 1? Would it help if I put a rainbow bumper sticker on my truck? How many...
  4. Lukejaywalker23

EARTHBOUND Label

I was looking at my earthbound label and I noticed that it doesn't have the same gloss as all my other carts. The quality is nice but just not as glossy. Did Nintendo/Square us different labels on later titles?
  5. Lukejaywalker23

WTB SVC CHAOS MVS KIT

Want to buy a nice condition SVC MVS kit. Any one got one?
  6. Lukejaywalker23

Fuck eBay

Just sold a phone on eBay to some twat..... It was delivered 6 days ago......today he opened up a case through eBay in an attempt to return it and won by saying " I like the phone and all but I think I'm going to keep my old phone" I set up the listing as no refunds in an attempt to protect...
  7. Lukejaywalker23

Metal Slug Advance

What are y'alls thoughts on MSA? Been thinking bout picking it up.
  8. Lukejaywalker23

My lil game room

I had to clean up the game room so I decided to take a few pics and share.
  9. Lukejaywalker23

Windjammers audio issue

Hey guys, I've got an issue with my windjammers MVS cart. When the crowd cheers after a score I'm getting alot of static and some times the music stops but sound effects stay. I've tried other carts (SS and KOF2000) with no issues. Any suggestions? Thanks! also I'm using a MV-1 in my neo Geo cab.
  10. Lukejaywalker23

FT: Castlevania SOTN, Zelda MM, SNES and more

Yo, I wanna trade these bad boys for some 2 player coop Genny or SNES games. Rot approves this thread I don't have much feedback on the forums but you can check my ebay (mrtwosix) to see my feedback. I'm willing to ship first to established members. Wanna keep this in good ol' US of A due to...
  11. Lukejaywalker23

Metal Slug 4 Kit

Is it normal for MS4 MVS box to be smaller than other kits? Also is there any other kits that are smaller than normal?
  12. Lukejaywalker23

Gameboy Advance case

So I've got this case for my Gameboy advance but I can't seem to figure out where the games go? I've tried every way I can think of and none seem to fit good. Maybe they just site in loose?