Search results

1. Ukyo2001

WTB: NEOGEO X Gold System

Hi guys Actually I'm searching for a mint copy of a NEOGEO X Gold System (Limited Edition with Ninja Masters) with a second Joyboard (boxed). I'm open for reasonable offers here or by pn. Please include shipping to Switzerland too. I can pay by Paypal. Cheers
  2. Ukyo2001

CLOSE THREAD: MVS Carts, and other stuff

MVS Carts: NEO MR. DO - cart only, Good condition (used). Bootleg THE KING OF FIGHTERS 99 - cart only - Good condition (used). Original Price shipped to US/EU: USD 85.00 each Bundle price shipped for both: USD 155.00 Movies: Fatal Fury, The Motion Picture - Good Condition (used) Price...
  3. Ukyo2001

FS: 11 MVS CARTS

Hello everybody I'm breaking up my MVS collection. I'm releasing the games here for international sale before moving them to Ebay. All of the games are in a good used condition/shape. Loose without shockbox. Please refer to the attached pictures. The games will be shipped internationally from...
  4. Ukyo2001

FS: 3 NGH Games

Hi guys, Selling following NGH Cards: World Heroes (US) - complete with manual - Box has inside some small cracks. Otherwise good condition. World Heroes 2 (JP) - complete with manual - condition ok Art of Fighting (US) - complete with manual (in plastic bag) and NEOGEO sealing sticker on...
  5. Ukyo2001

FS: Small AES package

Hi guys, Is someone interested in a small package of AES games? Primary I want to sell them as a packeage. Shipping costs from Switzerland to the buyers destination have to be taken ove from the buyer. So let's see your offers The games are Art of Fighting 1 - US ***************** Is complete...
  6. Ukyo2001

FS: small AES package

Hi guys, Is someone interested in a small package of AES games? Primary I want to sell them in a packeage. Shipping costs from Switzerland to the buyers destination have to be taken ove from the buyer. So please make me your offers. The games are: Art of Fighting 1 - US ***************** Is...
  7. Ukyo2001

NEOGEO RGB Scart Cable

Hi guys If someone want to sell his RGB Cable, please let me know. my e-mail (faster response): milan_n@gmx.ch cheers Ukyo
  8. Ukyo2001

FS: RAGE OF DRAGONS & KOF 2002 NGH (jp.)

Hi there... Are there any interests to buy these both games? Rage of Dragons has been played only 6 times...and KOF2k2 2-3 times as I can remember...so the condition is excellent! If you make me a good offer, I'm gonna to sell it... If you want a fast response, so please mail me @...
  9. Ukyo2001

SWISS NEOGEO Freaks

Sali Sali mitenand! Han jetzt eifach mal dänkt, dass mir Schwizer eus au mal repräsentiere sötted und de NG Wält zeiged, dass es au eus no git...hehe... NEOGEO...Für mich, die bescht Konsole ever! Ich selber bin en NEOholic sitem Realease, sit dänn hät mir das Teil d'Sinn verdräit! Eifach nur...
  10. Ukyo2001

Samurai Spirits 4 NGH Japan

Hello dudes! I’m searching for a nice Samurai Spirits 4 (Japan Verison) NGH…. Anybody want to sell it? Offers here or to: milan_n@gmx.ch thx
  11. Ukyo2001

Where to buy a Neo 50 - 2 ??

in europe...? Looking for to buy one i the future but I don’t know where to search about... Anybody can help me? Thx a lot Cheers Ukyo2001
  12. Ukyo2001

S: Samurai Spirits 3 NGH

hello! I’m searching for a nice copy of Samurai Spirits 3 (jp.)... I’m waiting for offers... The Game should be in very good condition and complete... :) Thx [ October 30, 2002: Message edited by: Ukyo2001 ]</p>
  13. Ukyo2001

FS: NEOGEO CD System (PAL)

hi dudes! gonna sell the following pack: 1 NEOGEO CD System (Toploader) (PAL): boxed, like new, with all original flyers and manuals! ALL IT'S MINT!...with following games: - DUNK DREAMS (jp) - SUPER SIDEKICKS 2 (US) - KOF 94 (US) - AOF 2 (US) - FATAL FURY 3 (US) - LAST RESORT (US) -...
  14. Ukyo2001

SNK Logo

Hi dudes! I'm searching for a Hi-Res "The Future Is Now - SNK-Logo" without pixels or so... can someone tell me where I can find it? directlink? I was searching in google, but without matches... private scans are welcome, send it to: milan_n@gmx.ch thx a lot cheers
  15. Ukyo2001

FS: AES and CD Stuff

Hi! I’m selling the following material: NEOGEO Home System (AES, loose): Color: white (mastered by my self)…with 1 Joyboard (Old School) and a Carring Bag (Shawn)…all cables are incl. (RGB) Separately or as bundle, the following games: - ART OF FIGHTING 2 (US): - ART OF FIGHTING (US): -...