WTB: NEOGEO X Gold System

Ukyo2001

n00b
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi guys

Actually I'm searching for a mint copy of a NEOGEO X Gold System (Limited Edition with Ninja Masters) with a second Joyboard (boxed).

I'm open for reasonable offers here or by pn. Please include shipping to Switzerland too.

I can pay by Paypal.

Cheers

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
you are entering a world of pain... A WORLD OF PAIN!

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
13 years & 5 posts also wanting to buy craptastic plastic

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
you'd think a group of rabid VG super-collectors would at least generally understand the completionist collectors' mentality...

Last edited:

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I still love how they called it 'Limited Edition'....lol!......it's the ONLY fucking edition.

ulyses31

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I still love how they called it 'Limited Edition'....lol!......it's the ONLY fucking edition.

That's why (fortunately) it's a limited edition, because no one wants it and it would be no sense to sell lots of them :keke:

Ukyo2001

n00b
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You clowns ever thougt about its not for me but for someone else? Looks like the main reason you're in here is to bash someone others thread? Go somewhere else please. Dont waste my time. Lol

I know its a piece of crap. But its a part of the neo story. So calm down.

Ukyo2001

n00b
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
13 years & 5 posts also wanting to buy craptastic plastic

Oh look, a bigmouth :) what da *uck you care about what i buy? still longer here than you. Looking at posts as like the likes people give on facebook. Poor boy. Go get a life. Maybe its the rason why i have so less posts here :)

Omg... ^^

Last edited:

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Oh look, a bigmouth :) what da *uck you care about what i buy? still longer here than you. Looking at posts as like the likes people give on facebook. Poor boy. Go get a life. Maybe its the rason why i have so less posts here :)

Omg... ^^

I think your missing the point noobcake. Panda is good people and respected in this community. I don't give a shit how long you've been registered your not even a member in my book. What have you contributed to the community that makes you think you can even ask to but a piece of crap like the NGX? You also admited to wanting to flip it which is total scumbag crap. Just go back to not coming to this forum. No one appreciates your crap and insulting respected members won't help your case.By the way use spell check sometime "rason" is not an English word.. Ban plz.

Thx buddy, i already checked this source

Check again because no one here is going to sell you a damn thing.

Last edited:

pipes

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Ukyo - I wish I was around for your 5 posts....I'm sure they were real gems.

Dollar store bargain bins are another good place to search for X stuff. Also, how much do you hate this person you're supposedly buying it for?

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
So I just scanned every post you have ever made, over 95% of them are in the market. Pretty sure we all know what you are here for. Drop the "old member" stuff.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
So I just scanned every post you have ever made, over 95% of them are in the market. Pretty sure we all know what you are here for. Drop the "old member" stuff.

10_years_small.jpg

10_years_small.jpg
10_years_small.jpg

10_years_small.jpg
10_years_small.jpg
10_years_small.jpg
10_years_small.jpg

Ukyo2001

n00b
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I think your missing the point noobcake. Panda is good people and respected in this community. I don't give a shit how long you've been registered your not even a member in my book. What have you contributed to the community that makes you think you can even ask to but a piece of crap like the NGX? You also admited to wanting to flip it which is total scumbag crap. Just go back to not coming to this forum. No one appreciates your crap and insulting respected members won't help your case.By the way use spell check sometime "rason" is not an English word.. Ban plz.

Check again because no one here is going to sell you a damn thing.

Ban?!? Just because I'm replying the same rude way back to you? Sorry...This is rediculous :) And I'm not this kind of seller as people might think. I'm into NEOGEO since the very beginning you noob.
I don't like people piss me off. Honor to whom honor is due. Oh sorry because I misstyped a word. Now I don't know English...

You will teach me how I shall behave in a Forum? You're not even able to behave yourself to new (or let's say not much present) members like me although you seems to be a well known and respected member here. You know what I want to say?

I just started this topic to get a NGX system. You started to *uck me up. So don't be surprised to earn the same shit back.

This is the last rude word I want to spend here in this topic. :) At least we have the same interests, right? :) (the NEO) That's why were here. I suggest: Let's forget this shit. let's shake hands. Just my two cents

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rating - 100%
325   0   0
Take is easy son or you gonna get got.

Actually I'm searching for a mint copy of a NEOGEO X Gold System (Limited Edition with Ninja Masters) with a second Joyboard (boxed).

qCa7Ykm.gif

pipes

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Anyway, I'm glad this thread isn't about the NGX anymore.