Rating - 100%
3   0   0
MVS Carts:

NEO MR. DO - cart only, Good condition (used). Bootleg
THE KING OF FIGHTERS 99 - cart only - Good condition (used). Original

Price shipped to US/EU: USD 85.00 each
Bundle price shipped for both: USD 155.00

Movies:
Fatal Fury, The Motion Picture - Good Condition (used)
Price shipped to US/EU: USD 20.00

Other Stuff:
NG AES RGB Cable Type FCG-9, Original, with broken contact, I bought it new, arrived with a bad contact somewhere. Couldn't find out what it is.
Buy it together with a MVS Cart, you can add + USD 20.00
Single price incl. shipping: USD 40.00

Bundle Price shipped for everything listed: USD 190.00

Pics can be sent uppon request.
I accept PAYPAL. The games will be shipped after receipt of the payment.

Cheers

Last edited:

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
The most recent kof99 carts just sold for $15 in wyo's thread, so you might want to adjust prices.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
The Fatal Fury Movie is only $17.99 new..... LOL

You must have been in a comma for the past 13 years.

Ukyo2001

n00b
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Once again same issue :) you guys should be aware what shipping costs in switzerland :) it's fking expensive. No reason to bash this thread. I willing to accept price offers but not willing to give it away as gift :) i'm sorry.

If the price becomes ridiculous i might close this thread as it becomes nonsense ;)

Thx for the understanding

dragonpt

Over Top Auto Mechanic
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
MVS Carts:

NEO MR. DO - cart only, Good condition (used). Bootleg
(...)

Price shipped to US/EU: USD 85.00 each
Bundle price shipped for both: USD 155.00
(...)

.....85 USD for an Boot?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
so what's your price for a boot if we talk about neo mr. do? I know other crap-games which is not worth a buck but this one? tell me...

I'm not trying to thread crap here as you asked the question. Most all boots regardless of what it is sells for no more than 25 USD shipped on these forums. I paid 20 locally for my Neo Mr. Do.

Ukyo2001

n00b
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
does it really cost $55 to ship one cart? I know shipping is rough in the EU but god damn

I dind't know that there were sold copies of kof99 for 15$ here. I mean i have seen them gone for 60$. thats my price too. the rest is for shipping.

at least i offer a good bundle price. same for the cable. the cable is boxed. a new one (and original) is not easy to find in CH/EU. it's more expensive. i paid much more. so i want 20$ for it. it's nothing. rest is shipping.

as i told already, if this is gonna end in a price dumping bash thread it's better to close it. :) it's not worth for me to spend time on discussions. :) hope you dont mind and understand. have been dealing with neo stuff a long time ;)

It's the rest of my neo collection so I just want to get rid of it

cheers!

Ukyo2001

n00b
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm not trying to thread crap here as you asked the question. Most all boots regardless of what it is sells for no more than 25 USD shipped on these forums. I paid 20 locally for my Neo Mr. Do.

locally. you must be a lucky guy. good price though

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
so what's your price for a boot if we talk about neo mr. do? I know other crap-games which is not worth a buck but this one? tell me...

technically is it against market rules to even sell boots here, but lots of people get away with it because they price it as a boot (around $20) so people look the other way, but you start trying to start selling boots for $85 and people are gonna get their jimmies rustled. KOF 99 is a $30 cart, maybe $40 with a nice holo label.

Last edited:

dragonpt

Over Top Auto Mechanic
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

its still a freaking Boot.
and yeah its overpriced ( search )

not only we are seeing neo stuff go for ridiculous prices on freebay, now even boots are getting ridiculous prices...

a boot its still a boot, thats my point.

I got neo bomberman ( boot) for 24eur ... and this is probably the most I would pay for bootlegs.

also your asking 85usd, with the same price ( or a bit more) anyone can buy an multi -cart MVS with a lot of games.

Nothing personal, but that price is obnoxious.

regards

Last edited:

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Indeed you can easily get a 161 in 1 for around $85 shipped and it has Neo Mr Do on it that plays perfectly fine

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0

I have a box full of Bootleg Puzzle Bobble, which is a great game and a Neo Geo classic, i can sell it t you (just because i like your style) for 70$ a piece. Hell, i'm from Europe and i will even OFFER you the shipping cost.

Consider it a welcome gift. Say something in this thread if you're really interested.

dragonpt

Over Top Auto Mechanic
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
/BANN

WTF, even after the "cleaning" we still have this shit here ...

i'm gonna buy some freaking eeproms and start making those TOP BOOTS for ya all.

cause im an nice guy, i'll let you guys buy them for JUST 85 USD...

Gonna start freaking selling those shits here..... Gonna leave my work...... im gonna be rich selling this top notch Boots for ya all

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Last time I was in Switzerland, their chocolates were still consumable.

You ate a rotten batch buddy? :keke:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
For anyone here in the US interested in this guy's RGB cable, I've got some RGB cables laying around here that I would be more than happy to break and sell you for $30 shipped. In fact I can make broken RGB cables available for most systems.