Search results

1. N

Selling Rock Howard and Haomaru statues

hey everyone,its been a long long time i came back to this site.so maybe alot wont remember me.anyways i hit hard financial times and i need to sell some things. i am going to post stuff on ebay for sale starting tomorrow. alot of games and systems. mainly ps2,ps1,gamecube,xbox,psp,ds,gba, and...
  2. N

Mvs Carts For Sale Among Other Things

HELLO FELLOW GAMERS, I AM SELLING ALL I HAVE, I AM A FATHER TO BE IN ABOUT A MONTH AND A HALF, SO I NEED TO MAKE SOME MONEY FOR MY NEW SON,PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, I THANK YOU ALL WHO PURCHASE AS IT WILL GO TO MY SONS FUTURE,THANKS AGAIN...PLEASE DONT FLAME ON ME...
  3. N

F/S;games for,MVS,DREAMCAST,SATURN,PS1,PS2,XBX,GC,NEOPOCKET, GBA,TURBODUO

HELLO FELLOW GAMERS, I AM SELLING ALL I HAVE, I AM A FATHER TO BE IN ABOUT A MONTH AND A HALF, SO I NEED TO MAKE SOME MONEY FOR MY NEW SON,PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, I THANK YOU ALL WHO PURCHASE AS IT WILL GO TO MY SONS FUTURE,THANKS AGAIN MVS carts-all come with...
  4. N

F/S: Lots of PS2 games,DC,saturn games all classics

dreamcast all are imports in mint condition with spine cards, the US ones are marked on the side kof 98-2002 jojo bizarre adventure SFZero3 SFWimpact SF3rdstrike powerstone1 powerstone2- US capcom vs snk2 vampire chronicles marvel vs capcom 1-2 super puzzle fighter ex project justice-US garaou...
  5. N

F/S:supergun with mvs 1slot,10mvs games,all with shock boxes

Hey whats going on, i am in a bit of financial crisis, so i gonna make this short and sweet. I am selling my supergun/supernova, whatever you want to call it,already converted to use with a home AES neo controller,which is for sale with the SG/SN as well, it also got s-video mod on it as...
  6. N

Need an xbox modded"

i am looking for someone here on this forum that does the modification for the xbox, meaning putting in a bigger HD and putiing in all the roms from capcom,neogeo, arcade u know all roms from nebula and i want to be able to DL xbox games to my HD as well. also i hear with all this modification...
  7. N

F/S:ask me for Dreamcast and saturn

i also gonna sell dc and saturn games i have too many to put up for now but name me what u want and if i have it i will list it i got like all capcom fighters for both systems all mint with spine cards they smell new as hell, PM me with list and reasonable prices and i see if it can work out...
  8. N

F/S:Turbo duo with stuff

got a mint US turboduo for sale with 1 controller, 5 player turbo tap,extension cord,with Y's book 1&2(original) and a copy of cotton2 and dracula X rush shipping 300....:buttrock:
  9. N

F/T:street fighter collection

i am lookin for SF collection for saturn import for trade,or buy depending howmuch, any one has one they want to let go PM me thanks
  10. N

F/S: Lots of PS2 games!!!!!

The following games will go on ebay soon, well as soon as i get a chance, so for now heres your first shot at them. All my games are mint condition, manual, case, i will try to get pics somehow but i am trust worthy and i sold here before and the peeps on this site were happy. ok here we go...
  11. N

oh one more thing

this is the address he gave me to send it to that fuckface casey mcmahon 4013 W. North B st. tampa,fl,36609 i wanna murder this dick and i should i got peeps in florida, i just want to resolve this the legal way before i make it get ugly. so any suggestions would be appreciated thanks:very_ang:
  12. N

that bastard japhei

stold 260 bucks from me, and i dont know where to go oer what to do, can someone help me please.. i know i gonna get flamed for dealing with him, BUT I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT HIM UNTIL AFTER I DID. he sold me a boot beta version of svc mvs cart, told him it was bullshit, then weeks later says he has...
  13. N

neopocket games for sale and other great stuff if u interested

Dreamcast games Shenmue-(act)-15 Shenmue 2-(act)-25 Grandia 2-(rpg)-25 Phantasy Star online-(rpg)-20 Record of Lodoss Wars-(rpg)-40 Soul Reaver-(act)-15 Jet Grind Radio-(act)-15 Crazy taxi-(act/racing)-(jp)-10 Crazy taxi 2-(act/racing)-15 Tokyo highway battle-(streetracing)-(jp)-15 Tokyo...
  14. N

neopocket collection

i know its in the wrong board, i have placed it under the everything else forum but i see die hard neo pockets fans here so i have the following for sale Neo Pocket color- all games are color Stone Blue system-40 metal slug-15-hard plastic case-US metal slug2-20-cardboard case-JP samurai...
  15. N

borderdown,ikaruga,zerogunner 2 for sale

excellent 3 pack deal, all new mint. give me offers, but good reasonable offers please!:make_fac:
  16. N

Border Down for Dreamcast

i got the latest naomi arcade shooter border down, very limited only 3000 pieces made anyone interested in it, its mint just played once, spine card and all, 85 bucks and that includes rush delivery. thanks............i might be thinkin of selling this with ikaruga and zerogunner2 as a package...
  17. N

willing to trade for aes neo controller or original dreamcast arcade controller,and ?

like the topic says, aes controller, or an official dreamcasr arcade stick controller with the green buttons and you can insert the vmu, that is modified to play on the neo , for any of the hundreds of games i got for sale under the EVERYTHING ELSE forum, take a look, i got ps2...
  18. N

F/S:games for PS1,PS2,GC,Xbox,DC,saturn,N64,NeoPocket,GBA...all for sale !!!

crazy classics here, email me busterwolfsnk@aol.comi accept paypal at darktwistoffate@aol.com Dreamcast games Shenmue-(act)-15 Shenmue 2-(act)-25 Grandia 2-(rpg)-25 Phantasy Star online-(rpg)-20 Record of Lodoss Wars-(rpg)-40 Soul Reaver-(act)-15 Jet Grind Radio-(act)-15 Crazy...
  19. N

F/S: once again, more games , this time for ps1 and N64 games

more to go on ebay soon, email me at busterwolfsnk@aol.com Playstation 1 games Final Fantasy 7-(rpg)-10 Final Fantasy 8-(rpg)-15 Final Fantasy 9-(rpg)-20 Final Fantasy Anthology--(rpg)-30 Final Fantasy Chronicles-(rpg)--30 Chrono Cross--(rpg)-20 Vagrant Story-(act/rpg)--25 Final Fantsy...
  20. N

F/S: heres more games this time for gamecube and xbox

again these will go on ebay soon, so if u are interested email me busterwolfsnk@aol.com X Box Games Burnout 2-(racing)-20 Dead or Alive 3-(fighting)- Dead or Alive Xtreme Volleyball-(sports)- GunValkerie-(act)-20 House of the Dead 3-(gunshooting)- Halo-(act)- JetSetRadioFuture- PanzerDragoon...