Search results

1. J

King of Fighters XIV Steam addition wont boot can anyone assist

Steam says preparing too run then nothing i have ran dxdiag nothing suspicious there and ive uploaded the mini dump still nothing any help would be amazing thanks Dxdiag https://www.dropbox.com/s/pfnq7lgu676qz9e/DxDiag.txt?dl=0 All Mini Dump 1...
  2. J

Polymega system claims to now run neo geo cd games with faster load times

I dont know if this will interest anybody but this new retron looking system that isnt even out yet supports neo geo cd games physical discs. System itself http://polymega.com/ System running neo geo cd games with speed comparison. http://polymega.com/2017/06/12/new-improved-neo-geo-cd-experience/
  3. J

WTB Neo Geo X Arcade Stick

Just as title says. I am Looking for this stick for its pc usb functions. As a 2nd player stick. I however do not want to pay amazon prices of 120$-150$. They are simply not worth it. At that price id build another stick from scratch. I would really rather not have to do that. So i am looking...
  4. J

Not mine 3 cragslist listings 1 NEC 1 Multi system 1 arcade lot

Nec lot with pc engine/Turbografx/Turbo duo / Turbo Express/ w/ games an accessories.... http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/vgm/4500409172.html Big Saturn Ps1 Ps2 Dreamcast Psp System lots... http://dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/vgm/4472637785.html Not mine but thout you guys might like as a...
  5. J

WTB: Neo Geo Cd Pad 2 PS2 20$-25$ shipped

I cant find them for sale at a decent price anywere. Ebay has them for 80-100$ a peice. I saw one that comes with kof 94 rebout for 70 + 30 shipping but still to rich for my blood. When i only want the controller. I am hopeing that someone on the forums has one here in the states an doesnt want...
  6. J

Aes Old Style Stick Question!

Ok guys i have looked all over the interwebs an the forums an cannot find the answer to my question. Perhaps i have missed it or something. However i hope that someone reading this post can help. I am wanting to build my own custom universal arcade stick. However the only stick i have ever been...
  7. J

WTT: My Softmodded PSPGO for Your cheap Tablet

I will be posting pics later on. When the wife isnt around. She wants to try out a android tablet like the prestigeL7 that is around 75$-85$. Which is alot if she doesnt like it. However i thought perhaps i might be able to trade my pspgo that i dont use much anymore for one. As a suprise. It...
  8. J

Padora Gamebox 761 in 1 and other Gameboxes like it???

I am sorry if this has been discussed or asked before. I just could not find it with google or advanced search here on the boards. I got a Vega Jr supergun recently and was looking into the neo mvs multi carts to see which was the best one game list wise. On that front i am leaning towards the...
  9. J

WTB 1 year playstation plus prepaid card for 30$ paypal

As the title says i have 30$ in my paypal account waiting to be gifted to the person that wants to sell me a 1 year subscription of psn plus. FOUND PLEASE CLOSE THREAD!
  10. J

Want to do PSN gameshare game trades. I have 4 gameshare slots available.

All transaction will be done here on the forums. So we can do step by step public transaction from start to feedback. So there is less chance of getting scammed. If you request it i can post pics of my psn purchase /download list to prove i have what i am offering. If you have higher feedback...
  11. J

WTB/neo geo pocket color with backlight afterburn kit installed

The title says it all im not sure what the priceing on this would be to make offer because i cant find them for sale anywere. So if you have one post here or private msg me with a post noteing the pm. If possable i would like it to come with atleast one of the following games snk vs capcom...
  12. J

WTB: xbox 360 console (60gb)100$-200$shipped

As the thread header says am looking for at least a 60gb or higher 360 system. I would prefer at least 1 or 2 controllers if wireless at least 1 play n charge. 1 mic and all hookups. Thats it if anyone is willing to let one go for the price rage of 100$-200$ shipped hit me up.
  13. J

F/S This is going to be an odd one fellas.

Ok fellas here is the deal. My wife got a papillon he is 11 months old very freindlly with other animals and kids. We got him when we had extra cash but we are in hard times now and cant afford him anymore. He is a 600$ and up dog and we paid 750$ for him. We have all of his papers and vet...
  14. J

Complete collectors boxed r1 realese anime sets

I am looking to sell all together for 200$ However i am also taking any offers i come by so take chance and throw them at me. These are all complete each viewed only one time each complete r1 boxset releases single dvd by single dvd with there collectors art box and variouse items the sets...
  15. J

FS Consolized 2 slot mvs bundle 275$ shipped

Priced to Sell ppl .275$ shipped. whole mvs package. Mvs 2 slot consolized by jmkurtz 1yr ago. 2 Coin Buttons 2 Player buttons 1 Service Button 1 Test button LEDS Uni bios v2.3 component purple green red blue with monster cables and red and white surround sound wires Basiclly all mods offered...
  16. J

F/S Neo Geo MVS 2 Slot consolized and Xbox 360

CLOSED OPEN NEW THREAD MORE ORGANIZED
  17. J

Xbox 360 case mod info???

I have searched the forums for this but it keeps saying xbox and 360 are dont have enough letter to search for them. I also searched the net but not many of the walkthroughs are user friendly or have pics. So i decided to ask you kind folks to help me out. If it is possible i would like a easy...
  18. J

Just need help finding animated gifs.

i have been to every neo site i can think of . Looking for a few rage of the dragons or other neo 2d fighters animated gifs but to no aval. I want to spice up my active desktop so any sites with neo character gifs would help thanks in advance. P.S. Some of the Site i have been to off the top of...
  19. J

WTTF Street Fighter Anniversary Ps2

I can trade any of these PS2 ports or combonation of them for Street Fighter Anniversary Collection for PS2. Ps2 Fatal Fury Battle Archives 1 Used but in great conditiong and complete Fatal Fury Battle Archives 2 Like new only played once Art of Fighting Collection Like new only played once...
  20. J

Sega Megalo 50" is it a good cab?

Ive been looking into these for awhile now and im thinking i want it to be my first cab.However i cant seem to get good feedback on the video quality or sound so i thought id ask you guys for advise.What is this monster like is it really worth the 1000$ initial cost plus1000$ shipping...