Search results

1. norton9478

Your Three Most-Played NES Games

Save states are useful for training purposes. Especially for mastering boss battles.
  2. norton9478

Your Three Most-Played NES Games

I am 100% certain that the top two of all time are the following in order: Super Tecmo Bowl LJN MLB BASEBALL For the third, I'm guessing that it is Super C although It may be Stinger (Twinbee Sequel) I played so much MLB baseball that I learned how to break the physics of the game... Like...
  3. norton9478

It can be dangerous to be black and a legal gun owner in America

You have to remember that in many places in the US, the first form of law enforcement were fugitive slave catchers.
  4. norton9478

I was lucky that the one time I was in a standoff with police, I was on the other side of an apartment door and they thought I was armed. So they were a little reluctant to bust in. Eventually, they brought in a supervisor that chilled the beat cops the fuck out and nobody got shot.
  5. norton9478

Isn't lonesage from Lynchburg? My homie moved there to go to the seminary and his first weekend he went out for a jog. Next thing he knew, he had 3 cops pulling up to him.
  6. norton9478

My point was that compliance can still get you shot.
  7. norton9478

So what's your point again?
  8. norton9478

You have to click this one because it is considered too graphic by youtube.
  9. norton9478

Sometimes you comply: -XFYTtgZAlE
  10. norton9478

It was a good shot in the dark. Still, lots of cops killed in vehicle accidents (up to 1/3). Pulling into a well lit gas station is in the officer's best interest. From the dialog on the video, the police tried to rationalize thier fear by mentioning people out there trying to harm police...
  11. norton9478

Some people just aren't cut out for police work. Some people don't do well in a stressful situations (see the officers in VA). They get tunnel vision, lose track of the time and act rash. For other people, these situations activate thier lizard brain. Time slows down, they assess the...
  12. norton9478

STICK YOUR WINDOWS OUT THE WINDOW OPEN YOUR DOOR. See cops give conflicting and nearly impossible commands. -Sometimes you comply and they shoot you. Better to be still than to do what you are told.
  13. norton9478

Cops should know why he pulled into a well lit gas station. They even admitted on camera to understanding the logic of it. Cops should use thier freakin' brains. Isn't like they had anything better to do anyways. The cops should be glad that you are pulling into a safe place. More cops are...
  14. norton9478

Or like in Virginia, where the cops were hyped and pissed because the guy pulled into a well lit area where the cops were 100x safer. BwDlobymMk0
  15. norton9478

I will contend that there are severe racial disparities in interactions (including use of force incidents) in Rural, Suburban and Urban police forces.
  16. norton9478

Possibly.... but I just want to note that in this case the shooter was not the person handling the shooting victim.
  17. norton9478

From what I saw of the bodycam footage, the shooter's physical prowess was not an issue.
  18. norton9478

Monthly or lump sum payment?

They file a lien against the house.
  19. norton9478

Monthly or lump sum payment?

Lump Sum ($50,000 a year): take home about $32,000 a year (for 20 years).