Search results

1. Yoshi

DALL-E 3 Added to Bing

Microsoft added the DALL-E 3 generative AI model to Bing, and I've been messing with it off and on today. It created my new avatar with this prompt: It's funny how hard it tries to avoid most copyrighted things, but it does Yoshi quite well.
  2. Yoshi

Night Slashers Remake

This is probably a terrible idea, but... https://www.gematsu.com/2023/10/night-slashers-remake-first-details-teaser-trailer-and-screenshots
  3. Yoshi

IREM Collection Volume 1 (Switch, PS4/5, X1/S)

https://www.gematsu.com/2023/04/irem-collection-volume-1-announced-for-ps5-xbox-series-ps4-xbox-one-and-switch
  4. Yoshi

Anime Recommendations

With western media circling the drain over the last ~seven years, I'd like to dive a little deeper into anime. What would you recommend? Bonus points for sharing the optimal version (uncensored for example). edit: Damn it. I posted this in the wrong forum. Please feel free to move.
  5. Yoshi

FT: PlayStation 2 Hardware Bundle

I have a really nice PlayStation 2 hardware bundle that I just don't use anymore. I am the original owner of everything except the controller I believe. The system has the network adapter and hard drive installed and is complete except for the original Dual Shock 2 controller. Instead, I'm...
  6. Yoshi

(Traditional) Platformer Recommendations

I've been working on a gaming bucket list that started with RPGs then expanded to action games and shooters. The next genre up is platformers by the traditional definition, not this millennial bullshit that calls Contra and Metroid platformers. Obviously, Mario, Sonic, Bonk, Rayman, and Donkey...
  7. Yoshi

FS/T: Lemony Vengeance JVS/JAMMA 360 Adapter & bustedstr8 JAMMA Genesis

I have a couple neo-geo.com community originals that aren't getting the love they deserve that I would like to pass along. The first is a Lemony Vengeance JAMMA/JVS adapter for Xbox 360. I acquired this from max 330 mega along with an AWSD cab, but I never wound up using it due to a lack of a...
  8. Yoshi

Sega Astro City Mini

Link
  9. Yoshi

Half-Life: Alyx (SteamVR)

To be unveiled at 1pm CotUST on Thursday.
  10. Yoshi

Ogre Battle Gaiden English Translation

Link The link to the patch is at the bottom of the page.
  11. Yoshi

FS/T: Refurbished Game Gear w/ OEM AC and EverDrive

I'm looking to sell or trade a nice Game Gear bundle. The system itself has been refurbished with new capacitors and a new screen cover (the piece where the "Game Gear" and "SEGA" logos are). Also included are an OEM AC adapter (Model 2103-1) and a barely used EverDrive GG with a cartridge...
  12. Yoshi

PlayStation 5

Wired: What to Expect from Sony's Next Gen PlayStation They're going to have a hell of a time selling me one of these.
  13. Yoshi

Capcom Home Arcade

There is some rumor/speculation that it's a plug and play arcade stick with various games built in.
  14. Yoshi

"What Was Briefly Yours Is Now Mine": The PC Port Thread

Just about everything comes to PC these days, but some older games are still trickling over, perhaps most notably Sega/Atlus's efforts like Yakuza and Catherine, and some newer games take longer than they should. This thread is intended to keep my fellow PC gamers up-to-date on such...
  15. Yoshi

Genesis / Mega Drive Mini

Silicon Era Link | Official Site (Japanese) | Official Site (American)
  16. Yoshi

Halo: Master Chief Collection with Reach Coming to Steam and Windows 10

Link https://store.steampowered.com/app/976730/Halo_The_Master_Chief_Collection/
  17. Yoshi

Bought: EverDrive GG

I'm looking to acquire an EverDrive GG. I'm willing to buy or trade. If you'd prefer to trade, I can provide a list. edit: I cracked and bought one from Stone Age.
  18. Yoshi

exA-Arcadia

I've been following the hinting and finally unveiling of this new arcade platform for a while. This thread over at Arcade Heroes can help you catch up, if you haven't. The net is that this is as close to a 21st Century MVS as we're likely to get.
  19. Yoshi

Looking for Affordable Vertical Recommendations

I'd like an excuse to rotate the monitor in my Blast City. Actually, I'd like to have an Egret II and then have an excuse to rotate its monitor, but that's less likely. Anyway, what are some recommendations for vertical games that are not Cave or Garegga expensive? Bonus points for something...
  20. Yoshi

Favorite Light Gun Cabinets

Inspired by this thread in the console sub-forum, I'd like to ask the same question about arcade games. At some point, I want to get a light gun cabinet, but that's a lot more permanent than a typical JAMMA one, because I don't think very many are fully cross-compatible. Feel free to discuss...