Search results

1. G

Got some Bad things about the PS3.

http://palgn.com.au/article.php?id=2785 Also, PSM magazine's September Issue has some interesteing details. In the upcoming PSM magazine, there is a feature article about the PS3. They say they received some 'new' information from their development sources who wish to remain anonnymous! No...
  2. G

Do you guys think that they'll release some more collection packs soon?

I want to see a MS collection pack featuring 1-3 & X and a SS collection pack featuring SS 1-4, all being arcade perfect, with red blood intact on both the PS3 & the X-Box 360. I wonder if they'll do this someday.
  3. G

It's official. The Eagles and the Patriots are coming to our town!

Sorry if this is old news, but the eagles and the patriots have won their way to the superbowl! Right here, in Jacksonville! I can tell that this will be a very tough superbowl. And their fans are quite pleased. Only 13 days away! I can't wait.
  4. G

Why does Microsoft gotta have three X-Box 2 systems?

I mean, what's the deal here? Couldn't they just stick to the one that has a harddrive? Why three of them?
  5. G

Shining Force, burned...

I'm sure that you guys remember that game on Sega Genesis and Sega Saturn. Especially SF2(That game was awesome). But Man, I'm upset what sega has done to my beloved classic when I heard the news! They are planning to release it in Japan on PS2(and for the U.S., I think, It's called Shining...
  6. G

If you had won a million dollars, what would you do?

I would be pretty excited, then I would go on a huge shopping spree, and then take trips around the world.
  7. G

Does anyone know where I can find the PC version of the original MK?

Like, which sites are they selling those on? It's far better than the MK Deception Premium Pack/Kollcetor's Edition Disc. Why? There are 5 reasons: 1.The Pit's Fatality is synchronized with the character falling animation(no shortening), 2. The ending music doesn't drop out during the...
  8. G

Are Midway planning to re-release the compilations on the next Generation consoles?

I wonder, because I've been hearing the news about this lately. Once X-Box 2, the new Nintendo system, and Playstation 3 comes out, will Midway be re-releasing them? I just want to know because they're won't be having any flaws on them the next time. If it does happen, I'll be sure to send in...
  9. G

WARNING! Bad Glitch on the PS2 Holiday Demo Disc

If you guys somehow get this by the mail, and feel desired to play the Viewtiful Joe 2 demo, BE SURE TO TAKE YOUR MEMORY CARD OUT OF THE PS2 BEFORE PLAYING IT! Otherwise, it will reformat your memory card. In other words, everything that you have on your memory card WILL TOTALLY BE GONE. I just...
  10. G

Do you think that namco should make tekken 6 as the last tekken game?

Because to me, it's getting pretty old, but still enjoyable. I just wish that they would add more excitement in the next one, like having the tag feature from TTT. That's what made the game so popular.
  11. G

Is this really news or just a bunch of BS coming from Gamestop?

On Friday night, I told them about how PS3 will turn out to be, and the guy at gamestop said that PS3 will not have backwards compability to play PS1 and PS2 games, while X-Box 2 will have the ability to play the regular X-Box games. What the _____?!? :very_ang: :very_ang: I hope that this...
  12. G

Happy birthday, norton9478!

May all of your wishes come true. :buttrock: :cool: ;)
  13. G

Mods, please lock or delete this thread.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102049&page=1&pp25 I don't want people to be flaming me for making this thread anymore. I just want to keep things peaceful.
  14. G

How would you rate each game on Midway Arcade Treasures 2?

The Ratings: 10-Excellent 9-Awesome 8-Very Good 7-Good 6-Average 5-Poor 4-Very Poor 3-Awful 2-Crap 1-Garbage Post away! ;)
  15. G

Paris Hilton is a racist!

If you don't believe me, read the National Enquirer. I wonder how nicole will feel about her so-called friend now? She actually used the N'word on one of her tapes and also said it behind 2 black men's back! Can you believe that? I'm a black man at 22 and I'm very offended by it. I know that I...
  16. G

Two great games...One tough decision. Please help!

Okay. Here's my story. Back in February this year, I have put down $57.46 on Star Ocean 3. I also put down $20.89 on Midway Arcade Treasures 2. But what happens when one of the greatest games from a complication gets removed all of a sudden? Easy. You get pissed off. That's right, I'm talking...
  17. G

The rating on Midway Arcade Treasures 2 is Official, Ladies and Gentlemen.

The collection is just rated "M", for Mature, not "E" to "M", just "M". Why do you ask? It's because of games like Mortal Kombat 2 and 3, Primal Rage, NARC, and probably a few more others. So for the children here who are planning to buy this collection, tough luck for you, because stores aren't...
  18. G

Heihachi's back...Again.

For those of you that are familiar with Tekken, at the beginning of Tekken 5, they said that Heihachi was dead, but more news came about saying that Heihachi isn't dead at all :very_ang: . I was hoping that he will finally get killed off(maybe at the very end), because I want to see a whole new...
  19. G

Has anyone played the metal slug collectors edition on PC?

It has four different metal slug games on 1 cd; namely metal slug 1, 2, 3, and X, and they all look and play great, except for one thing. The options and stuff are in Korean language :( :oh_no: . Does anyone know what the site that has the language translations for this? I appreciate your help.
  20. G

Does anyone know a site where to buy a boot disc from?

I want to be able to play import games like metal slug 3. Those dumbasses at GameFAQS refused to answer my question, maybe you guys can help me out. I think they cost 40 dollars from some kind of site.