Search results

1. Technos

FS: PC-Engine CoreGrafx w/ Super SD System 3

boxed CoreGrafx & Super SD System3 w/scart, composite, psu, 1 controller, and 64 gb SD card. $330 shipped F&F, or you cover fees. US only. Trades welcome for MVS carts, most wanted atm are the first Real Bout and Zed Blade. Also looking for legit mini marquees. PM if interested, thanks
  2. Technos

WTT: MVS mini marquees

Anyone else collect these? I've built up a small stockpile, but what I'd really like to do is trade some for other ones that I want. Most of these are in excellent condition but do suffer some degree of yellowing, even on the ones that don't appear to have ever been used, like Ninja Combat. The...
  3. Technos

BRAND NEW Neo Geo HYPER 64 mobo--Rev. 2 Fighting--sealed!

Here we have a brand new, never opened JPN Neo Geo Hyper 64 Rev. 2 FIGHTING motherboard. I bought two of these a few years back, used one, and never opened the other. This is THE board to use if you want to play Hyper 64--this board will easily run with a JAMMA connector and plays all the best...
  4. Technos

Do you remember this old game?

I randomly thought of a game today but can't find it through vague descriptions on google. Help. I remember seeing features about this game in GamePro and shit around maybe 1994. It was like a first person thing, but you drove a taxi cab. At one point you drive onto a football field and run...
  5. Technos

League Bowling kicks ass

I'm not sure why I never got around to this game, but I played it for the first time last night. Its everything great about Neo Geo games: colorful, charming, and fun to play. Fuck it dude, let's go bowling...
  6. Technos

FS: Rockman Mega World, boxed CDX, JPN PS2, more! PICS!

Okay, here's what I've got. Prices on the following items include shipping. Forgive the crappy picture quality: Rockman Mega World (JPN Megadrive). EX/NM condish, with registration card. Really nice, clean copy. Asking $100 for it. Ex-Ranza (JPN Megadrive). EX/NM condish. No registration...
  7. Technos

WTB: 3 in 1 PC Joy Box

I need this: Can't find one that supports Saturn controllers in-stock anywhere. If you can help, please PM me....
  8. Technos

SOLD

Here's what I've got: *"Crystal Blue" WonderSwan Color system (Boxed, complete. Excellent condition) *Namco Wonder Classic (spearMint, complete, flawless) *Gunpey (very good, complete) *Final Fantasy (cart-only) *Final Fantasy II (cart-only) Asking $60 shipped within the U.S.. Would also take...
  9. Technos

WTB: something that will allow Sega CD import play.

I need some device that will let me play JPN Mega CD games on my US CDX. PM me if you can help out, I can also do trades.
  10. Technos

FS: GOOD imports at good prices!! (Saturn Zero 3, PSone, PS2, DS!)

Forgive the crappy picture quality. Here we have a number of imports from my personal collection. All are in Excellent-Near Mint condition unless otherwise noted. All prices include shipping within the U.S. Pretty cool, right? First pic: Tondemo Crisis (PSone, JPN Incredible Crisis...
  11. Technos

WTB/WTTF: Saturn Arcade Stick

All I ask is that it has at least six buttons and isn't one of those crappy ones Sega made that the stick don't click and the buttons are small. If you can help me out, LMK.
  12. Technos

FS: JPN Vega Jr. supergun!

Forgive the crappy picture quality. So here it is, my Vega Jr. As you can see, it has a paint chip near the bottom, incurred during some intense Kizuna Encounter play. The Vega comes with composite cables and a JAMMA harness with a test button and CPS-II harness built-in. I'm asking $140...
  13. Technos

DAICON FILM LaserDisc on eBay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=250360188992 Damn. One of the "Holy Grail"s of anime.
  14. Technos

FS: MY PC-Engine Collection.

Here it is... Forgive the picture quality on the games. *JPN PC-Engine DUO w/controller, A/V cable and AC Suppy, boxed *JPN Akumajou Dracula X: Chi no Rondo (no spiney) *JPN Soldier Blade *US Lords of Thunder-- (missing UPC tag, cut out) *JPN PC Denjin: Punkic Cyborgs-- (Hucard...
  15. Technos

SOLD

Here's what you get: *1 English version Neo Geo Pocket Color, Silver color, w/box and Sonic Pocket included *1 English version Neo Geo Pocket Color, light Blue color (I admittedly was having trouble finding this at the time I took this photo, but its around) *JPN SNK Gals Fighters (SNK The...
  16. Technos

SOLD!

Here it is... 23 games: *Art of Fighting 3 (Complete kit) *Zupapa (Complete kit) *Neo Drift Out *Shock Troopers *Fatal Fury Special *Real Bout Special (w/photocopied move list, marquee card, and dipswitch settings) *Real Bout 2: The Newcomers *Flying Power Disc (Windjammers...
  17. Technos

Tecmo Bowl: Kickoff (DS) OFFICIAL THREAD

http://ds.ign.com/articles/870/870922p1.html So let's review: *no NFL license (?) *may or may not be JPN-developed *its a "remake of the original game" So basically all my suspicions regarding a new Tecmo Bowl game are going to be proven true. I all but guarantee this shit will suck. But...
  18. Technos

LaserDisc.

I'm really new to this LaserDisc thing. The one LD I am looking to purchase is Japanese in origin. Are there "regions" with LD Players like with DVD and video games? Can I find a region-free LD player or a Japanese one for a reasonable price?
  19. Technos

Ketsui and DOJ Black Label...on XBox 360.

http://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/soutahouse/diary Whoever publishes this can either please or piss off a whole lot of gaijin nerds depending on region lockout.
  20. Technos

DRUG TEST.

So I got the job I wanted, went thru the background check, etc...now all that remains is a drug test tomorrow (piss test). My last smoke was Feb. 9th. Prior to that I was basically a daily user. I've been slamming water and "B-12 Blasters" since then. I should pass it, right? :annoyed: :emb...