Search results

1. D

Kill Bill uncut

I was hoping someone could help me with this. I want to get the uncut import version of Kill Bill vol.1 on DVD, but I wasn't sure if it would play on my PS2. Its a U.S. version PS2, not an import. Im cluless on the region coding for the PS2, when it comes to DVD's, so please forgive me if this...
  2. D

MVS serial numbers?

I was wondering if anyone could tell me why someone would scratch the serial numbers off an MVS cart. One particular seller has quite a few MVS carts up for auction right now, but the serial numbers are scratched off almost all of his carts. I hope someone can help a noob out on this one.
  3. D

Differance between bootleg and the real deal?

Can somebody tell me if their is any differance between bootleg MVS, and 100% real SNK MVS carts graphic and gameplay wise? I try to stay away from bootleg stuff, but with so much of it out there Im probably going to end up with a few eventually. :help:
  4. D

Playable Fatal Fury characters

I just recently bought the original Fatal Fury for my consolized MVS system. I was wondering if you could play as anyone other than Terry, Andy, or Joe. I know you can on the Genesis version. Someone please tell me that you can play as the other characters on the Neo. I know this might be a...