Search results

1. S

Metal Slug 4 Question

Just wondering if anybody knows the name of the music composer for Metal Slug 4?
  2. S

Message To Big Raz

Razoola, please include an option-cheat in the next UniBIOS release that will change the color of Nakoruru and Charlotte's dying Arterial Spray in Samurai Shodown 1 to 'yellow' instead of white/red Thanks! :chimp:
  3. S

SSVS question..

Ok I just had a quick question, I haven't been on this site in awhile so I wanted to ask what the outcome was with the reprogrammed SSVS carts in terms of the "violent sprites data". Was the data erased from the reprogrammed carts or are the uncensored fatalities still accesible with the...
  4. S

Quick Question

How do I put my 'joke occupation' on my profile (like I saw 'Cham Cham's Banana' and 'Geese's Limo Driver' for instance)? I figured out how to get an avatar but I still can't find the joke occupation option, do you need a minimum of 50 posts before you can get one?? :help:
  5. S

Shin Samurai Spirits Zero

Are there endings for each character or what? I know 28 characters is a lot but to only have *one* generic ending in the whole game doesn't seem right. Is there any way to get individualized endings?
  6. S

Samurai Spirits Zero on ps2

To the people who have played the import, are the generic 'body cut in half' fatalities in this port or were they censored? I noticed the Age Recommendation on the front of the case said '15' so I'm curious..
  7. S

Transparency on AES??

I remember while watching the 'Fatality video clip' for Shin Samurai Shodown Zero that the shadows of the fighters and various 'flame effects' were genuinely transparent instead of using the 'fake' technique of rapid-flickering. I know basic transparency is not built into the AES hardware but is...