Search results

1. datalogik

SOLD ON CRAIGSLIST

Complete with box and all documents. MacAir 13" 2010 Model / Like new / Bought November 2010 / Only used 7-8 times. Latest Snow Leopard OSX 1.86GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM 128GB SSD Flash Storage Comes with: AppleCare Protection Plan - 3 Years Apple MacBook Air...
  2. datalogik

WTB: Pandora's box only from GOW III UE.

As the title states. Thanks.
  3. datalogik

FS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Upgrade.

Pay Pal (non-cc) only - buyers must be verified and have a confirmed address in the USA. Got this for free when I got my laptop. I'm not sure how much this one cost versus the one's in the fancy box. So I guess I'll ask for $100 shipped or best offer. Thanks for looking, J
  4. datalogik

BOTH SOLD.

Payment via Pay Pal only : Buyers must be verified and have a confirmed address within the USA. Selling 2 of these puppies. $350 shipped each. or $650 shipped for both. They can be picked up locally or shipped. Thanks for looking, J
  5. datalogik

SOLD OUT

Pay Pal (non-cc) only - buyer must be verified and have a confirmed address in the USA. ==================================================== SANWA JOYSTICKS/PUSH BUTTONS & BALLTOPS ! SOLD TO electricgrave ==================================================== Everything is brand spanking new and...
  6. datalogik

FS: [7-1-09] A little bit of everything !

Payment via Pay Pal: Buyers must be verified and have a confirmed address within the USA. ======================== BULK SALE ONLY ! ======================== What's included: 3x New sealed Halo 3 LE. 1x New sealed 10th Anniversary LE FFVII Potion 2x New sealed Blue Dragon money clips 2x New...
  7. datalogik

****SOLD***/ $475 shipped for everything in this thread !

Pay Pal (non-cc) only - buyer must be verified and have a confirmed address in the USA. Xbox 360 Premium 120gb System / HD-DVD Add-on + HD-DVD movies (51 total), Games and Accessories! THIS IS A BUNDLE ONLY AND I WILL NOT SPLIT IT UP! Includes: 360 System (Pristine condition - about 20-25+/-...
  8. datalogik

WANTED: Like new/pristine modded complete AES system.

As the title states. Preferably with component and latest unibos installed, yadda yadda.. I want one preferably modified by JMKurtz or KPJ. Not looking to buy! Get that through your fucking head! I have stuff to trade though. Click link below...
  9. datalogik

FS: Attention Beginner/Amateur/Pro audiophiles junkies Polk Audio Home Theater set-up

As the title states. Local pick-up only in the Bay Area. Anyone can come by and look at them if they want to. Payment: Pay Pal or cash. I prefer Pay Pal, so I can send the funds right away to pay off some bills. This is the best vintage set-up for Beginner/Amateur/Pro audiophiles. With the...
  10. datalogik

FS/FT: Back to normal with the finances again..so buy up or trade.

Pay Pal (non-cc) only - buyer must be verified and have a confirmed address in the USA. PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE ! Local pick-ups welcome. I'm in San Lorenzo, between San Leandro and Hayward. I totally forgot how much I paid for this, but I got them from Chad @ lizardlick.com Everything is...
  11. datalogik

FS:Dell XPS M1730 & 1530 / PS3 / 360 games and many more..

My company cut me down to 32 hours a week, took away our 401k contribution matching and overtime! I need money for mortgage! Buyers must be verified and have a confirmed address within the USA. Prices negotiable. Selling a pristine Halo 3 LE 20gb Xbox 360. It's in 100% working condition...
  12. datalogik

FS:Dell XPS M1730 & 1530 / PS3 / 360 games and many more..

My company cut me down to 32 hours a week, took away our 401k contribution matching and overtime! I need money for mortgage! Buyers must be verified and have a confirmed address within the USA. Prices negotiable. Selling a pristine Halo 3 LE 20gb Xbox 360. It's in 100% working condition...
  13. datalogik

Looking for new sealed legit copies of Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit/64bit.

14. datalogik

WTB: $20 PSN Card now!

15. datalogik

FS: Capcom Impress 29" (Bay Area) ***SOLD***

My nephew want to sell this , so he can get a laptop for school. It's in the same perfect condition when I gave it to him last summer as a graduation gift. It's now at my house getting some use. I'll take pics when I have time, but if you live close by feel free to PM and schedule a visit to...
  16. datalogik

Looking for these PS3 & Xbox 360 games...look inside.

Games must be like new, minty, complete & non-gh. I prefer to buy everything at once from someone, but that may be hard. :) PS3: Bioshock Resistance:FOM Xbox 360: Gears of War Thanks for looking.
  17. datalogik

FS: Nexgen games. PICS ADDED, along with new items.!

As the title states. Photos available upon request. I will only accept Pay Pal with verified buyers/confirmed addresses and ship only in the US of A. NEW AND SEALED ITEMS Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition PLAYSTATION 3 Bundle (from Amazon.com). $400 shipped *GONE* Virtua Fighter 5 Online...
  18. datalogik

FS: NIB MGS4 Gun Metal PS3 40gb+New sealed GTA4 LE and SC4 LE bundle.

I will only accept Pay Pal with verified buyers/confirmed addresses and ship only in the US of A. Asking: $675 shipped.
  19. datalogik

Gone for good this time.

Located in San Lorenzo, California. It's between San Leandro and Hayward. Local pick-up only, so get your own truck. Payment must be cash or trade+cash. If you have questions about the pic's just ask. I recently for some reason mis-aligned something in the coin mech door lock, now the key...
  20. datalogik

WTB: GTA IV N1KO Licence Plate.