Search results

1. Spike Spiegel

Midwest Gaming Classic

So I went yesterday. It was.... pretty fine. Nothing amazing, but fun. The game pricing was out of control, but that's probably normal for a convention like this.
  2. Spike Spiegel

Happy birthday, Spike Spiegel

Life is awesome. Wishing I could get back into collecting Neo Geo, to be honest. Shoulders are absolutely wrecked from years of weight lifting (arthritis in both shoulders). Studied Japanese some more for a few years for some reason. But for the most part, life is super cool! Hope you all are...
  3. Spike Spiegel

Happy birthday, Spike Spiegel

How DARE you.... wait, who the hell am I?
  4. Spike Spiegel

Midwest Gaming Classic

Any gentlemen going this year? I'll be there all day tomorrow.
  5. Spike Spiegel

Alien: Romulus 08/16/24

The only true good Alien moves are the first 2.... but I am a sucker for Prometheus. I do wish they'd stop making Alien movies, but it goes to show what a great job they did with the first movie 45 years ago that they KEEP beating this dead horse.
  6. Spike Spiegel

top 10 neo geo games

Too many good games for me to pick only 10.... but I'll try: Kof98 MOTW Neo Turfmasters Last Blade 1 and 2 Samsho 2 and 5 Metal slug x and 3 Fatal Fury Special
  7. Spike Spiegel

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Just saw Dune part 2, and it was a masterpiece. I feel like we are experiencing a modern day LOTR, but better. What I mean by that is, thr quality is there. You're in good hands watching something that will be considered a masterpieces for decades to come, and we are in the midst or it. Amazing...
  8. Spike Spiegel

Matthew Perry dies at 54.

When I heard the news, I wasn't shocked for some reason. I mean, I never thought of him as the type that takes care of his health. Sucks to pass that young, yes, but not surprising.
  9. Spike Spiegel

NBA Season 23/24

I'm gonna have to go to a Bucks game or two this year. I saw one last year for Gian is, and he didn't even play. :(
  10. Spike Spiegel

Happy Birthday LoneSage

Happy birthday! Only 36???
  11. Spike Spiegel

Vote on the worst beat em up for Neo Geo

Beat em ups on the Neo Geo should have been a no brainer. What a perfect system for them. But nope, they were (at best) mediocre, and more times than not, usually garbage. I remember buying Mutation Nation without even playing it back in the day. What I received was a huge disappointment. What...
  12. Spike Spiegel

Anyone here seeing linus tech tips getting absolutely wrecked?

I'm sorry if this has been discussed here already, but gamers nexus has completely shit all over LTT and I was assuming you guys were gonna discuss it amongst yourselves. Did I miss the post on here?
  13. Spike Spiegel

Happy Birthday Spike Spiegel

Still have pinball machines (getting a godzilla premium Wednesday!). Don't do any more "acting" and am too old to give a shit about body building. I'm a changed man. Lol
  14. Spike Spiegel

Happy Birthday Spike Spiegel

Yo gents. Thank you so much! And it (was) Kerry Anne.
  15. Spike Spiegel

V-pins ... Your thoughts?

Being the owner of actual pins, I just can't do virtual pinball. They're fairly neat, but it is hard to go to this when you play the real thing almost every day.
  16. Spike Spiegel

God and YouTube have the same business model

What have I done...
  17. Spike Spiegel

For me, most YouTube ads are talking about the YouTube ads themselves.
  18. Spike Spiegel

So, YouTube is like, "tired of seeing these ads? YouTube Premium will save you from seeing them." But... I mean... YouTube is the ones that are making us see the ads. They're sending YouTube Preium down to us as a savior. But it's saving us FROM YouTube's own policy. Like how God sent Jesus to...
  19. Spike Spiegel

Aww, here it goes. Coolio dead at 59.

Cardiac arrest. Is that code for cocaine?
  20. Spike Spiegel

Holy shit I missed you guys!

So what IS the story on this? I've always been curious about it.