Matthew Perry dies at 54.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member

Friends star Matthew Perry dead at 54.

Matthew Perry, who rose to fame on the sitcom Friends, in which he portrayed Chandler Bing for 10 seasons, was found dead at his Los Angeles home on Saturday. He was 54.
"We are devastated by the passing of our dear friend Matthew Perry," Warner Bros. Television, which produced Friends, said in a statement obtained by Yahoo Entertainment. "Matthew was an incredibly gifted actor. ... The impact of his comedic genius was felt around the world, and his legacy will live on in the hearts of so many.
"This is a heartbreaking day, and we send our love to his family, his loved ones. and all of his devoted fans."

According to the Los Angeles Times, Perry apparently drowned in his hot tub. Authorities arrived to the actor's home in the Pacific Palisades neighborhood at 4 p.m., the Times reported, where he was discovered unresponsive. Foul play is not suspected. The investigation is ongoing, and no cause of death has been released.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Damn pretty young too, hot tubs or even hot baths sometimes when they're a little too hot and you get out it makes your heart pump like a motherfucker.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Damn pretty young too, hot tubs or even hot baths sometimes when they're a little too hot and you get out it makes your heart pump like a motherfucker.
damn straight

54 yeesh

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
The vax conspiracy theorists are out in force on twitter at the moment with heart failure links. Bro, this dude blew his arsehole out because he was so constipated from opium...

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
I mean Bull was 80. To be fair to Richard Moll, he did a ton of voice work over the years and was in a LOT of bad direct-to-video stuff in the 80s and early 90s.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
It's one thing when a celebrity dies and you think, "Oh, too young." It's another thing when it starts to be that the celebrities are pretty much the same age as you.

That being said, dying in the hot tub is definitely a first world/white people way to go. In terms of best ways to bite it, that's near top of the list.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
It's one thing when a celebrity dies and you think, "Oh, too young." It's another thing when it starts to be that the celebrities are pretty much the same age as you.

That being said, dying in the hot tub is definitely a first world/white people way to go. In terms of best ways to bite it, that's near top of the list.
This is why I want you to give up deep sea welding.

I live in fear of getting that call.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
That's another Batman TAS voice actor gone. I'm impressed by how good the casting was every time I'm reminded of it, which is usually when one of them dies lately.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I'll be there for you
At the open gates of hell

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Wait the Dateline pervert Keith Morrison is Perry's stepfather?

This must be *awful* for him.

915c273eda6a96c1d9ea1030237e54b2.jpg

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Hedging my bets on heart failure/attack while in the tub.

Drugs are a hell of a drug.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
When I heard the news, I wasn't shocked for some reason. I mean, I never thought of him as the type that takes care of his health. Sucks to pass that young, yes, but not surprising.