Search results

1. S

50 Genesis Games Up For Sale

To better focus on my Neo Geo collection, I've put up the bulk of my Sega Genesis collection up for sale. There are a lot of good titles here and they may interest some of you Genesis collectors. See the games...
  2. S

FS: Sega Dreamcast & Games (ready to plug-in and play)

Up for sale is a very nice Sega Dreamcast. The unit looks fantastic and works like new. $71.70 shipped. I only take PayPal. Cost includes items below, PayPal fees and Flat Rate Priority Shipping (I only ship to the lower 48 states). PM me with any interest. The Dreamcast Comes complete with...
  3. S

FS: AES - KOF '99 & Baseball Stars 2

I only take PayPal. Prices include PayPal fees and shipping (flat rate box priority - lower 48 only). PM me for payment info if interested! Baseball Stars 2 (Dog Tag) - $85 shipped KOF ' 99 (JAP) - $110.00 shipped
  4. S

Tips on Buying a Cab

I'm going to be in the market for a cab fairly soon and wanted to know what sort of things to be looking for when shopping. I'm going to be buying either a candy cab or a big red 4-slotter. Any advice?
  5. S

Sega Nomad with Games and Accessories (Genesis)

Selling my secondary Sega Nomad. Details and pictures can be found at the URL below (FREE SHIPPING). http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200229807709
  6. S

SVC Chaos, Boot or no Boot ?

Picked this up recently and am wondering if it's a boot or not? Please let me know...
  7. S

FS: SNK vs. Capcom SVC Chaos KIT

The MVS games have been put on eBay with no reserve and I dropped the price of the SNK vs. Capcom SVC Chaos KIT (minus the mini marque). http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200227321419 SNK vs. Capcom SVC Chaos KIT - $80 All prices include shipping and PayPal fees. Games get...
  8. S

Baseball Stars 2 Question

How do you tell which version you own? Baseball Stars 2 (dog-tag) Baseball Stars 2 euro What does dog-tag mean?
  9. S

Shipping Question

I have a question to those who ship items outside of the U.S. I have someone that purchased an eBay item and he resides in Mexico (I'm in California). Outside of shipping the items to him, are there other things I need to prepare for customs? Documents and what not? Thanks in advance!
  10. S

Metal Slug X - BRAVO!

I'm still pretty new to the Neo Geo scene and just got my consolized MVS hooked up over the weekend. I just finished Metal Slug X and fully enjoyed it. Great non-stop action, great music and an all around great experience :buttrock: How does Metal Slug X rate against the others? I'm curious...
  11. S

FS: Riding Hero, Neo Geo AES

Riding Hero, Neo Geo AES - $38 shipped to U.S. residents only, priority. Overall condition is excellent. The plastic insert of shockbox has broken loose and is cracked. Outside of that, this is a great example of the game for the Neo Geo AES. The multiplayer cable does come with the game, its...
  12. S

FS: Neo Geo AES Memory Card

I recently purchased this memory card from a forum member here at neo-geo.com and actually have no need for it. I'm selling it for what I bought it for, $35 shipped. http://vintagevideogames.110mb.com/neomemcard.html I accept PayPal and will only ship inside the U.S.
  13. S

WTB Pulstar, Last Resort & Metal Slug MVS

Carts only for a reasonable price (not interested in kits, full or partial).
  14. S

FS: Xbox 360 Premium Edition System w/Rock Band and more...

Microsoft Xbox 360 Premium Edition System with Rock Band, Tetris Evolution and Pop Cap Arcade #1 for sale. $350.00 not including shipping or PayPal fees. I will post pictures sometime tomorrow of the whole bundle. Everything is complete. I have all documentation, boxes and hookups for...
  15. S

FS/Trade - Atari Lynx w/games and accessories

I'm finally parting with my Atari Lynx. This is a VERY NICE unit and everything is in SUPER condition. I'm willing to sell or trade for MVS game(s). LYNX DESCRIPTION - Atari Lynx II (2) in box, like-new, not a scratch on her, screen is PERFECT! (box is in gamers condition) - 20 games (9 CIB -...
  16. S

DVD Slideshow Software - Recomendations?

I have a ton of digital photos that I'd like to get onto a DVD, preferably in a slideshow type of presentation that can be played on a DVD player. Any recommendations on inexpensive software that could handle this? It would be nice to have a variety of options too. You know, menu choices and...
  17. S

FS or Trade - Nam-1975, Blue's Journey & Magician Lord

Got these as part of a lot and have duplicates. Willing to sell or trade for other AES games or even Wii games. Blue's Journey - $33 shipped inside the U.S. SOLD Shock box is in gamers condition. Cart and manual are new! Magician Lord - $38 shipped inside the U.S. Shock box is in very good...
  18. S

WTB Neo Geo AES Memory Card

WTB Neo Geo AES Memory Card. PM me with cost, thanks!
  19. S

Ultimate Neo Geo Jamma PCB Arcade AES/MVS Joystick

Has anyone had any experience with these? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150239320626&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123 Good or bad?
  20. S

Uni-Bios 2.3 Question

Does anyone know if the default language of an AES can be modified with this bios? You know, if I have a JAP system can I change the default language to English?