Search results

1. K1ngArth3r

Cyber-Lip MVS corrupt sound

Okay, I will do that this evening thanks.
  2. K1ngArth3r

Cyber-Lip MVS corrupt sound

I need to some help and advice on how to fix my Cyber-Lip MVS board. The fault is the sound is completely messed up, I have filmed a video so you can hear it. Some of the sounds appear okay, were as other sounds are messed up. I don't want do start desoldering chips randomly and comparing...
  3. K1ngArth3r

The TakeOver - Scrolling beat'em up for PC and soon for PS4 & Switch

Released today on Stream with 30% off, looks really good. Judge for yourself: Buy here
  4. K1ngArth3r

Project Neon: A brand new Shoot 'Em Up for the Neo Geo

Just had a notification about a new NEO-GEO game potential arriving on MVS and AES December 2020 https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fullset/project-neon-a-brand-new-shoot-em-up-for-the-neo-geo I’m not sure what to think, it’s not the traditional horizontal gameplay at first glance. We...
  5. K1ngArth3r

CRT Fetish Thread

6. K1ngArth3r

CRT Fetish Thread

Was playing my AES earlier this evening and took a nice picture from my PVM of the action.
  7. K1ngArth3r

WTB: Service Panel for MVS-25-4 V3

I'm looking for a Service Panel (Including cabling if possible) for my Big Red.
  8. K1ngArth3r

What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

I've been playing Andros Dunos for the last week, I personally think its a great game! I'm stuck on Stage 5 though :(
  9. K1ngArth3r

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Just got back from collecting these... 6 hr return trip but so pleased to find the US-4-25 version 3 here in the UK (Well two of them actually). The one on the left is mine, it's got no sun fade and the one on the right is one that I got for a friend sadly with sun fade. Also got Super...
  10. K1ngArth3r

K1ngArth3r's - The Games Room "2016"

Thought i'd share my games room for 2016 This is room 1 of 2, the other room which is still being worked will be my arcade. The setup consists of: Monitors Sharp SF1 21G Sony PVM-20L4 Audio Technics SA-EX100 Technics SH-GE70 Jamo D 365 Switch gscartsw: automatic 8:1 SCART-RGB switch...
  11. K1ngArth3r

Show Your Desktop 2016 Edition

Here's mine, clean and functional :)
  12. K1ngArth3r

FS: US NEO-GEO CD Games

Having a clear out in readiness for my new games room. Aggressors of Dark Kombat Art of Fighting 2 Art of Fighting 3: Path of the Warrior Baseball Stars 2 Double Dragon (Sealed, with Spine card) Fatal Fury 3: Road to the Final Victory Fatal Fury Special King of Fighters '94, The Real Bout Fatal...
  13. K1ngArth3r

Aggressors Of Dark Kombat US AES

I'd love to be able to replace my gamers condition copy of Aggressors of Dark Kombat US on the home system for a good > great condition.
  14. K1ngArth3r

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Metal Slug 4 US :glee:
  15. K1ngArth3r

K1ngArth3r's Neo-Geo Collection 2014

It's the end of the year and I thought I'd share my Neo-Geo collection with everyone. It's not the best collection by a long way, but I enjoyed looking through the pictures so thought others might too :) English HomeCart Collection
  16. K1ngArth3r

WTB: Matrimelee AES US

I've been looking for a Matrimelee US AES copy for the longest time! Love the game, OST is amazing! Just cannot find a copy that's not at crazy money! Will offer $500 for the game if someone wants to sell?
  17. K1ngArth3r

WTB: SS2 Euro & League Bowling Dog Tag

Looking for Samurai Shodown II (Euro) Home Cart League Bowling (Dog-Tag) Home Cart Must be complete in nice condition :glee:
  18. K1ngArth3r

Some Neo Goodness (MVS, AES, Analogue Interactive)

HOLY SHIT! I wanted Street Hoop for the longest time!!!!!!!!!! PM Sent!!!!!!!