Post Your Recent Purchases!

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Got back from Nashville earlier last week and found that my new CMVS and MVS games have been delivered. I opened them up and starting playing SSV this morning.

fMiNHm8m.jpg

Ukgl2TLm.jpg

573NxuQm.jpg

GP2e4Jmm.jpg

GAMEFAN

Last edited:

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Thank you everyone!

Yes, I cannot recommend James' work enough! -SD-, yes I really do enjoy those games. Now to start the hunt for the KOF series.

GAMEFAN

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Just got back from collecting these... 6 hr return trip but so pleased to find the US-4-25 version 3 here in the UK (Well two of them actually).

The one on the left is mine, it's got no sun fade and the one on the right is one that I got for a friend sadly with sun fade.

IMG_0266.jpg

Also got Super Street Fighter II Grand Master Challenge :)

IMG_0678.JPG

Last edited:

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
wow, quite the find! How'd that work?

I have no idea the back story of how the person I got them from managed to find them but I'd image some of these US models made there way over here back in the early 90's. I'm sure I remember playing Eight man at a local bowling alley on one of these :)

As for me securing these two, I was just in the right place at the right time just over a year ago managed secure the deal then... Had to wait until now to collect them though, as the guy was restoring one of the cabs...

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
K1ngArth3r said:
Also got Super Street Fighter II Grand Master Challenge :)

Great pickup! Also congrats on the cabs. :D

This trio showed up at my door yesterday:

w5g6c55.jpg

Ninja Commando turned out to be a lot of fun, with just the right amount of cheese. I had never played ASOII before either, and I'm finding a lot to like for the price. Puzzle Bobble was just a matter of time, it's been a favorite in this house for years, yet we've somehow never had the very first one. All three of them are pretty mild on the loading times, too. :D

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
I actually had a pretty decent flea market find yesterday, $5 each on these:

image1(21).JPG

They are in really good shape, look like they were not played much at all. I did not have boxes/manuals for these so it is nice to own complete copies.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I'm reading a lot of "x > AES" these days...

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
MVS > AES

Only in regards to the price. If AES would be cheaper, then AES > MVS would be just as obvious.

Apart from that: MVS > AES > consolized MVS + full kit ambitions (including matching serials, orig labels, clean carts and what not of other junky paper/plastic debris)