Search results

1. O

FS: Namco System 246 with Tekken 4, Mortal Kombat 2 pcb (ric,va)

For sale is a complete Namco System 246. Comes with main pcb with the metal housing, I/O board with all cables, Tekken 4 Disk and security card all working. Only problem is there is a short in the I/O board and if you hit up on ANY player both characters move up, thats the only issue. If you...
  2. O

FS: 2 slot board w/video issue, Double Dragon, 2 slot non working..

I have a 2 slot board that apparently suffered an electrical surge because the ground pin was damaged so the image is garbled. other than that both slots function and sound works 100%. When i plugged this into a dynamo cab the board worked perfectly with no video issues, but buy under assumption...
  3. O

FS:HoriEX2 Fightstick UMVC3 X360.....(ric,va)

HoriEX2 Fightstick for the X360 used but in good condition. Great stick for someone looking for a decent inexpensive stick. Pics coming soon $50 shipped UMVC3 for X360 game, case and disk are all in good condition. $25 shipped
  4. O

FS: DC console with MvC2....SFA3 PS1, KoF97(SS), GGX(DC) (ric,va)

For sale is a clean working 100% Dreamcast with MvC2. Game has very light scratches comes with booklet and original case. Disk is original and NOT a copy. Console comes with 2 original controllers a rumble pack and vmu (with all the characters unlocked) asking $70 shipped. SFA3 for the PS1...
  5. O

FS:Rise of Nightmares Xbox360 Kinect....(ric,va)

One light scratch on the disc otherwise in like new condition. Comes with case and manual. $35 shipped.Kinect sensor REQUIRED to play.
  6. O

Neo 4 slot problem....

Whats up? recently got a 4 slot conversion with a filthy 4 slot mobo, that would play carts in slots 1 and 2 just fine....but 3 and 4 would have nasty graphical glitches. After taking it apart and using a tooth brush and alcohol I managed to get some of the gunk off and saw little...
  7. O

FS:4 slot mobo Credit LED's Mem card reader, sonic wings 3 (ric,va)

Prices include shipping.... Pair of credit LED's working with harness.....$30 Mem card reader complete with main harness and headphone harness. Both jacks work, but was unable to test the reader slot. ALL pins are intact no broken traces......$45. Sonic Wings 3 cart......non boot graphics are...
  8. O

FS:Modern Warfare 2 360, DKC 1,2 Mario All stars, Zelda....

All games are in good condition all carts are clean and have labels intact with no fading, or tearing all work 100%...Add $3 for shipping CoD:MW2 360 complete...disk has minimal scratching $17 NES Mega Man 3 game only game in good condition $10 Ninja Gaiden 2 game only $7 SNES Super Mario...
  9. O

FS: Modern Warfare 2 360, DKC 1,2 Mario All stars, Zelda....(ric,va)

Prices include shipping. All games are in good condition all carts are clean and have labels intact with no fading, all work 100%... CoD:MW2 360 complete...disk has minimal scratching $17 NES Mega Man 3 game only game in good condition $10 Ninja Gaiden 2 game only $7 SNES Super Mario All...
  10. O

WTB: Top Hunter MM, plus others...

Looking for the following MM's... Top Hunter Sengoku 3 Metal Slug X FF2, FFS
  11. O

WTB: Metal Slug X

Looking for MSX...Original carts only please no boots, prefer a loose cart but if you have the MM I'll take that. US sellers only...
  12. O

Whoever did this needs to be burned at the stake.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Police-Trainer-Upright-Arcade-Game_W0QQitemZ330408137371QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4ceddc129b What a terrible, TERRIBLE thing to do to a neo......
  13. O

FS: WH2,WH2J, RBFFS MVS carts...

ALL prices include shipping World Heroes 2 MVS cart in decent shape label is in good condition with serials intact......$15 SOLD WH2JET Label is in good shape...case in decent shape...$15 SOLD RBFFS In gamers condition label is rough but intact.......$20 SOLD Pair of LED Credit boards(long...
  14. O

Why do YOU prefer SNK over Capcom.....

This thread is for the guy and gals who play mostly SNK fighters....Why do you like SNK fighters over Capcom? I myself have always liked the character designs better on the SNK side, as well as the story lines (SF always had lame generic plots.) I also favor the gameplay of SNK games...Guard...
  15. O

question about a restore......

I plan on doing a restore in the near future, and I am wondering where to post the thread? General discussion or elsewhere?
  16. O

WTT:RBFFS,WH2,WH2J (Va,US)

Whats up everyone? I'm looking to trade a Jap MVS RBFFS cart, US MVS WH2 and WH2J. Both world heroes games have excellent labels and minor scratches while RBFFS label while intact is quite rough and the cart itself is in gamers condition. All 3 games are ORIGINAL no boots and work 100% with no...
  17. O

First Neo Geo game that had you hooked.

I apologize ahead of time if this post has been done before, but I was wondering what's the very first game you played that had you hooked for life. For me it was FF1...I was 8 at the time and I liked the music and the fact that you could team up against the CPU (dramatic battle anyone?) I also...
  18. O

WTT: WH2, WH2J

Looking to trade WH2 and WH2J MVS both are legit carts with labels and serials intact. Looking to trade for the following MVS games. KoF 95, or 96 AoF 1 FF1 KoTM1/2 -willing to throw in some cash. WH. SS1/3 MS2/X willing to throw in cash. What I already have and not looking to trade any of...
  19. O

WTB: MVS 2 Slot

Looking for a 2 slot Mobo to complete a restoration. If anyone has a spare PM me your asking price.
  20. O

WTB: 25inch monitor (va,us)

Looking to buy a 25 inch monitor, with a good picture. PM me and let me know what you have. Would prefer to find someone in the state of Va, but if the price is right I will be willing to travel depending on where you're located. I'm also looking for a WORKING WGU2000 chassis, and a WGK7000...