Absolute Monarchy lol

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
You know how whenever you bring up the British Crown the loyal subjects of the dominion come running to tell you about how the Queen is just a figurehead with no political power?

lol

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You know how whenever you bring up the British Crown the loyal subjects of the dominion come running to tell you about how the Queen is just a figurehead with no political power?

lol

If Scotland, Wales, and North Ireland withdraw from UK, would England kill people to get them back to heel?

I don’t think so, and I want to see the UK broken apart, along with a vote of no confidence against the royal clown family in total.

Other than knighting celebrity actors and musicians, what has the Queen done for England?

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
June-Wk4-Corgi-shutterstock_1040306539.jpg

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Come on then, I'll bite.

The queen is just a figurehead with no political power.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

lol

The royal family doesn't really get involved in politics.

If Scotland, Wales, and North Ireland withdraw from UK, would England kill people to get them back to heel?

I don’t think so, and I want to see the UK broken apart, along with a vote of no confidence against the royal clown family in total.

Other than knighting celebrity actors and musicians, what has the Queen done for England?

Why do you want to see the UK broken apart and the monarchy abolished? Seems rather extreme.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The royal family doesn't really get involved in politics.

Why do you want to see the UK broken apart and the monarchy abolished? Seems rather extreme.

Same reason I had laser nipple removal. They were useless and without function, merely siphoning nutrients better served to the rest of my flesh.

StevenK

10 Year Member
I think of the royal family like being a family household with a succession of pet cats. Some are better than others, they swan around like they own the place and give almost fuck all back, but they're there and they always have been, cost relatively little to keep and occasionally a guest might come round who enjoys fawning over them giving you time to get on with more important jobs.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I think of the royal family like being a family household with a succession of pet cats. Some are better than others, they swan around like they own the place and give almost fuck all back, but they're there and they always have been, cost relatively little to keep and occasionally a guest might come round who enjoys fawning over them giving you time to get on with more important jobs.

We’ll give you the Kardashians if you want. Really.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Not a fan of the royals personally.

But they do serve a purpose and apparently they bring more income in terms of tourism than they cost to keep.

But the Queen is impartial (or is supposed to be) in regards to politics.

The whole trying to get her involved thing is bollocks.

It is traditional for her to prorogue parliament at the PMs request and has no real reason to refuse the request.

People are just pissed Boris has done it for tactical reasons.
Well he says he hasnt but everyone knows thats why its been done.

StevenK

10 Year Member
Not a fan of the royals personally.

But they do serve a purpose and apparently they bring more income in terms of tourism than they cost to keep.

But the Queen is impartial (or is supposed to be) in regards to politics.

The whole trying to get her involved thing is bollocks.

It is traditional for her to prorogue parliament at the PMs request and has no real reason to refuse the request.

People are just pissed Boris has done it for tactical reasons.
Well he says he hasnt but everyone knows thats why its been done.

I'm surprised you know them personally.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
I’d be happy without the Royal Family. Waste of money. Not convinced it generates as much for tourism as claimed, or other countries really give a fuck when the queen or prince whoever gives a state visit

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
So, what would the Queen be called, with absolute monarchy empowered? Putin? She's better off being a tourist trap like Vegas' Venice. Somehow a pioneering achievement in the field of retro. Yeah, Albion is/was always so far ahead of the old continent.