AES console, Strikers 1945+ AES

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hey all, since I picked up a big red 2slot my 2slot cmvs is for sale.
I am also selling my AES asking $300 shipped
-unibios 3.1 free version
- stereo mod on the oem AV connector
-US model 5V system
-one controller

I also have for sale a strikers 1945+ AES conversion. I'm looking to get $600shipped within the US and canada.(that includes paypal fees or gift as you wish.)

imag.jpg

imag.jpg

imag.jpg

imag.jpg

imag.jpg

?Sold
This 2slot MV2F has(SOLD)
-composite svideo out using a sony cxa2075 chip(https://www.tindie.com/products/low_budget/rgb-to-s-video--composite-video-converter/)
-stereo out from xian xi guide
-unibios 3.0 free version
-coin cell mod
- 5V mod using xian xi guide
There are no controllers with this bundle :/

I'm looking for $200 shipped within the US including paypal fees(gift if you wish)

Last edited:

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
can we have some pictures and a better description please?

Info like what board specifically it is, video encoder in it, how you performed the 5v mod, what if any power supply come with it, ect. High res pics will help with the sale

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
can we have some pictures and a better description please?

Info like what board specifically it is, video encoder in it, how you performed the 5v mod, what if any power supply come with it, ect. High res pics will help with the sale

Thanks skinny my bad I forgot about pics lol.

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I've seen him around the forums from time to time. He may not be responding to you cause of your low post count and no feed back score

raoulduke

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
possibly. seems rather peculiar to me if that's indeed the reason. hell, i've been a member here longer than the original poster.

i can sort of understand if i was trying to sell an item, but i'm obviously not a bot or troll.

Last edited:

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Sorry guys. I don't do that discrimination lol. People gotta start somewhere right? I've just been a little busy so pm has been replied :). Sorry again just been a little busy hahahaha.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Not surprised, it was a great deal. Congrats on the sale!
Thanks wyo-vr4. Hey quick question know of any good game shops in your area? I'm gonna be in land o lakes visiting my buddy lol.

Also added my aes bump.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
Thanks wyo-vr4. Hey quick question know of any good game shops in your area? I'm gonna be in land o lakes visiting my buddy lol.

Also added my aes bump.

There's R U Game? on Fowler near University Mall. I sometimes hit up the Big Top Flea Market, also on Fowler (open Saturdays), in the hopes of finding deals. There are a few other stores but I mainly scan the local Craigslist to find stuff.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
There's R U Game? on Fowler near University Mall. I sometimes hit up the Big Top Flea Market, also on Fowler (open Saturdays), in the hopes of finding deals. There are a few other stores but I mainly scan the local Craigslist to find stuff.

I usually goto R Ugame, the same flea market but since my buddy lives in land o lakes there is monster game near his house.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Just curious, what is the listed value of that Strikers 1945 conversion determined by? I hardly ever see conversions of this game around anymore, last notable one was an !Arcade! conversion and those do hold their value well.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Just curious, what is the listed value of that Strikers 1945 conversion determined by? I hardly ever see conversions of this game around anymore, last notable one was an !Arcade! conversion and those do hold their value well.

I'll be honest not sure. I determined that price to be fair for the parts and labor cost. I have never seen a !Arcade! one go up for sale. I know Neotropolis has a !Arcade! Prehistoric Isle 2 for like $1500 lol so I would guess the !Arcade! strikers 1945 would be in that price range. But since this wasnt a professional conversion I thought what I listed it for was kind of fair area.