AES console, Strikers 1945+ AES

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Oh yeah that one, I was only thinking back through forum sales, not eBay or the NeoStore. Not that the NeoStore listing is sane mind you.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 100%
21   0   0

lol I did not know. Well I guess I was in the ball park figure. But man the Neostore one is ridiculous hahahaha no wonder why they still have 2 left. and the DavidG one I didn't know it was that recent I thought it was back in like 2010 lol.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Just fyi. I bought my Strikers !Arcade! version for around 500 Euro one and a half year ago.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Is it harder to convert than other MVS titles - most conversions i've seen are $75-100 more than the MVS cart, is there a reason this one is $400 more. Genuinely curious...

HeavyMachineGoob

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Is it harder to convert than other MVS titles - most conversions i've seen are $75-100 more than the MVS cart, is there a reason this one is $400 more. Genuinely curious...

No, Strikers is pretty simple to make. The CHAFIO board is double sided and a real bitch to desolder though, so I'd place some additional value there. The boards themselves are a bit tricky to obtain too. Strikers 1945 Plus uses the older NEO-CMC chip for CHAFIO, so the cheapest donor would be KOF 99. But KOF 99 uses PROGLBA which is a protected board. To get that PROGBK1, you'd have to take it from some common game, like maybe a Samurai Shodown 2.

So aside from desoldering and getting the boards, Strikers 1945 Plus fits onto those boards with no trouble, just a bit of jumper changing. That about sums up the parts and labor value of this conversion.

Last edited:

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
As heavy machine gun stated lol. But samurai shodown 2 uses a progtop2. So it would need to be from a KOF95, Sam sho 3, fatal fury 3. It a straight swap without using two games would be sengoku 3 lol.
If my cars radiator didn't spring a leak I would not be selling this to cover it, but since I drive 70-80miles a day easily I need a new radiator ASAP lol.

Last edited:

HeavyMachineGoob

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
As heavy machine gun stated lol. But samurai shodown 2 uses a progtop2. So it would need to be from a KOF95, Sam sho 3, fatal fury 3. It a straight swap without using two games would be sengoku 3 lol.
If my cars radiator didn't spring a leak I would not be selling this to cover it, but since I drive 70-80miles a day easily I need a new radiator ASAP lol.

Oops, was thinking of Samurai Shodown II MVS. Yeah you could use KOF 95, SS3, FF3 or anything newer in those series. I didn't mention Sengoku 3 because it's so rare, people make conversions for it.

If Sengoku 3 was sacc'd for that Strikers conversion, that in itself might be worth something. There's no way of knowing though.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Oops, was thinking of Samurai Shodown II MVS. Yeah you could use KOF 95, SS3, FF3 or anything newer in those series. I didn't mention Sengoku 3 because it's so rare, people make conversions for it.

If Sengoku 3 was sacc'd for that Strikers conversion, that in itself might be worth something. There's no way of knowing though.

I know for a fact it wasnt or it would reflect in the price lol. But yeah like I said I would keep this is my radiator didn't leak...... $300 to replace it hahahaha