Ali G tackles Pamela Anderson at her dog's wedding... huh?

neo>all

Super nO0b
Stinky-Dinkins said:
I was never all that into Pam Anderson, I never got what the big deal about her was. She's built like a skeleton with big, ridiculoso fake tits. She's way too tanned, I saw her on SNL a few years back and she looked like she had alligator skin. Thumbs down.

Watch Barbwire.

My two favorite actors in that whole movie were her left tit and right tit

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Stinky-Dinkins said:
I was never all that into Pam Anderson, I never got what the big deal about her was. She's built like a skeleton with big, ridiculoso fake tits. She's way too tanned, I saw her on SNL a few years back and she looked like she had alligator skin. Thumbs down.

This always bothered me as well. When watching Scary Movie 3 I realized how much stuff isn't porportioned. She's so overhyped. Her film with Tom was the best she ever made though.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Mark of the Wolves said:
This always bothered me as well. When watching Scary Movie 3 I realized how much stuff isn't porportioned. She's so overhyped. Her film with Tom was the best she ever made though.

Over Hyped yes. But you mean to tell me if she were standing in front of you with damn near nothing on, and she wanted to suck you off and let you titty fuck her... you'd say no? :eek:

pam55dv.jpg

She'd find out quick that all of her rock groupie incursions behind sexual lines wasn't shit compared to the ferocity of a Barbarian Raiding Party from my pants, and how a Guns of Navarone salvo of jizz would make her wash her ass out for days. She'd fart and one of her friends would be like: "I smell semen." and Pam would be like,

"Oh I just farted. Got reamed a week ago by this dude Remus Shagohod. Damn guy must have shot 8 long salvos of cum up my ass followed by 4 small ones before he petered on out."

BAYWATCH BITCH... BAY WATCH! and the bay is all of my spunk.

:loco:

GK

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Grizzly King said:
Over Hyped yes. But you mean to tell me if she were standing in front of you with damn near nothing on, and she wanted to suck you off and let you titty fuck her... you'd say no? :eek:

pam55dv.jpg

She'd find out quick that all of her rock groupie incursions behind sexual lines wasn't shit compared to the ferocity of a Barbarian Raiding Party from my pants, and how a Guns of Navarone salvo of jizz would make her wash her ass out for days. She'd fart and one of her friends would be like: "I smell semen." and Pam would be like,

"Oh I just farted. Got reamed a week ago by this dude Remus Shagohod. Damn guy must have shot 8 long salvos of cum up my ass followed by 4 small ones before he petered on out."

BAYWATCH BITCH... BAY WATCH! and the bay is all of my spunk.

:loco:

GK

You got some sick imagination..... I like it! :D :buttrock:

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Grizzly King said:
She'd find out quick that all of her rock groupie incursions behind sexual lines wasn't shit compared to the ferocity of a Barbarian Raiding Party from my pants

"Barbarian Raiding Party from my pants".

:buttrock: OMG :buttrock:

Best.Line.Evar.

neo>all

Super nO0b
I'd hit that bitch even if she was 75 only for the right to say i did. She's a fucking sex icon and no matter how old she gets everyone will always remember her and how hot she used to be. Besides plastic doesn't wrinkle right?

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Ali G the unfunny joke from 3 years back :emb: