Analogue Pocket

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
glow in the dark seems neat at first, but i think that would be distracting under certain circumstances.
Roker’s mom like glow in the dark dildos…kind of hypnotic after a while

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Clear/transparent case would have been a better choice.

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
with glow in the dark pocket? Nothing...nothing was the big deal other than fake scarcity.

Fake scarcity and the ability to get it in a week to maximize flip-ability. Craigslist, offer-up, and ebay are filled with them.

I asked on offer up what the cost would be for one because dude posted no price and said he accidentally ordered two. He offered it for $550, I didn't even reply and he reoffered it to me for $500. I didn't reply again and it was magically dropped to $480 and a note they are selling for up $600 in ebay. Haha, i didn't reply, but sadly the offers stopped. I thought they'd keep dropping.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Fake scarcity and the ability to get it in a week to maximize flip-ability. Craigslist, offer-up, and ebay are filled with them.

I asked on offer up what the cost would be for one because dude posted no price and said he accidentally ordered two. He offered it for $550, I didn't even reply and he reoffered it to me for $500. I didn't reply again and it was magically dropped to $480 and a note they are selling for up $600 in ebay. Haha, i didn't reply, but sadly the offers stopped. I thought they'd keep dropping.

So stupid

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
I bet instend on eBay like last time,
giphy.gif

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
Yesterday, checked Ebay and people are selling the limited edition colored ones as a pre-order. Some even allow you to select the color etc. They claim that more than one is available?

How do they obtain them? With bots?

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Yesterday, checked Ebay and people are selling the limited edition colored ones as a pre-order. Some even allow you to select the color etc. They claim that more than one is available?

How do they obtain them? With bots?

Probably...maybe? Moral of the story - who gives a shit, don't support Analogue?

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
My sister just texted me, very angrily. She tried to preorder one for her kid for xmas - stuck in the queue, sold out...same old Analogue routine...plus they want $20?!! to ship those things. Fuck 'em.

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
I got stuck in queue too, it sucks because it says not to reload the page, so you are stuck there until it basically says, "Fuck you!"

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
All joking aside, you should be able to go to their site, add to cart, and pay.

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
All joking aside, you should be able to go to their site, add to cart, and pay.
This. They can stop the "chip shortage" bullshit. So easy to make a quick $ making pseudo limited shit when they could just fulfill any standard order. Just another shill to create hype ala a play from Nintendo's play book. Funny how all other electronics seem to ship with no issue. In other words Fuck'em