Any (preferably established) members here from the Plano, Texas area?

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Sorry to post this here. I will make sure to have it deleted in a few days after it (hopefully) serves it's purpose.

Long story short there is something I need picked up & shipped (light weight, nothing major) since the company I am buying it from will not ship it to me due to some bullshit policy.

If anyone can lend a hand I will throw some ducats your way.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Plano is about 30 miles from me. If you can't find someone closer let me know. I know we have a few members in that area.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Plano is about 30 miles from me. If you can't find someone closer let me know. I know we have a few members in that area.

Thanks man.
Hopefully I can find someone in the more immediate area so that I won't have to bother you.
Do you have any idea who some of the members local to that area are?

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I live near there but I don't know if I have time to do anything, work is hectic lately.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I'm about 20 miles away from Plano

Where is the company located at?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Sorry to post this here. I will make sure to have it deleted in a few days after it (hopefully) serves it's purpose.

Long story short there is something I need picked up & shipped (light weight, nothing major) since the company I am buying it from will not ship it to me due to some bullshit policy.

If anyone can lend a hand I will throw some ducats your way.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

this is how those 'how i got locked up' reality shows almost always start.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Am I the only one that wants to know what this "something" is that needs to be shipped???

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
this is how those 'how i got locked up' reality shows almost always start.

lol.
Explain please.

Am I the only one that wants to know what this "something" is that needs to be shipped???

I'll save the reveal till the end.
Tonk set the standard after that last troll.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
lol.
Explain please.

really?

sending a someone you never met to pick up a mystery package which could potentially be filled with something highly illegal with the promise of paying them?

i thought that was was a fairly self-explanitory joke. "i swear officer! that isn't my 3 lbs of cocaine! it belongs to a friend!"