Any SNK fangirls here!!

Yuri-chan

Armored Scrum Object
Well, I'm a girl and I do love SNK. What made me get into it, simple, Samurai Spirits. It was 1993 and I played Samurai Spirits for the first time. It changed the I looked at video games forever. Granted, I'm not much into videogames as I used to be before. I am 24 and I go to college so I lead a busy life now. I also have someone I have fallen in love with so don't try to flirt with me. Anyways it's nice to meet all you guys. My real name is Yuri and I'm a SNK fangirl. I hope I'm not the only girl registered in NG forums. Hopefully, I'll get to hear from more girl gamers. :)

<small>[ July 09, 2003, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: Yuri-chan ]</small>

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Yeah right here. We should exchange fotos.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
I'm an SNK fan, and I am a girl, but not quite a fangirl, if that makes any sense.

I did get called a fangirl once because I refused to believe Billy Kane's evil.

Does that count? loco

Lou Gojira

Enemy Chaser
Holy shit! MORE estrogen found it's way onto NG.com?!

What does that make, four, maybe five women now?!

They're takin' over! It's a conspiracy I tells ya!

Welcome aboard. wink

KaedesDisciple

Angel's Love ,
20 Year Member
<AOL>OMG GuRlZzZ AsL??!?!?!!11</AOL>

Nah seriously, love to see all kinds on here, makes it feel more like a community :D

corbo 2

Genjuro's Frog
Yeah,it think thier are like 4-5 now,heh.

Welcome anyway and hope you enjoy your stay here,i think more girls round here would be a good thing imo.

But they might be taking over,i also think a conspiracy is starting to take shape eye eye

glee

Below The Radar

B. Jenet's Firstmate
There's one girl I'm wondering about I saw on the collection page. Her memeber name is GMX. She took pictures of herself and her huge Neo Geo collection. But I don't see her as a member, what gives?

Yuri-chan

Armored Scrum Object
Fangirl is the word that thought of when I posted this thread, sorry about that. I meant to say, to all females that like SNK!! Well it's nice to know I'm not alone. Is there really only 4-5 girls here in NG... I feel special. wink :p I like SNK but I also like the Guilty Gear series too. I'm also an anime fan more than anything else. Enough of that...

Thank you for your welcomes!! :)

QnzNeoGeoChick

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I'm another one. I love playing with the Neo-Geo, but I don't consider myself a fangirl, though. I just love to play with the Neo-Geo and I like SNK (too bad the company's dead). It's great to play with the Neo-Geo.

<small>[ August 01, 2003, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: QnzNeoGeoChick ]</small>

slerch666

updyke,
I'm not a girl, at least not the last time I checked, but I have one as my AV. Does that count? I don't want you guys flirting with me either! :D

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
QnzNeoGeoChick:
I'm another one. I love playing with the Neo-Geo, so I'm a fangirl, of course. :) After all, I have my user name to prove it (even though I do have a Chun-Li avatar).
Too bad you're so fucking stupid.
==================================

Btw, welcome ladies :D glee

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
xtoo_short20x:
QnzNeoGeoChick:
I'm another one. I love playing with the Neo-Geo, so I'm a fangirl, of course. :) After all, I have my user name to prove it (even though I do have a Chun-Li avatar).

Take it easy, man!

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
<a href="http://www.neo-geo.com/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=7;t=007280" target="_blank">http://www.neo-geo.com/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=7;t=007280</a>

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADIES

Allien133

Astra Superstar
xtoo_short20x:
QnzNeoGeoChick:

LOL
lol

oh yeh and welcome

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
xtoo_short20x:
QnzNeoGeoChick:

Keep out of stuff.

<small>[ July 09, 2003, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: Lord Wolfgang Krauser ]</small>