Anyone hear from Saturnfan69 lately?

Borman

Genjuro's Frog
I know he hasn't signed into the forums since September, but we've had a deal going on since around then.

Ive gotten about half of the deal (plus a previous one) completed successfully.

I know he has had a ton of health issues, and Im not concerned that he is scamming me because of that, but knowing that he has been ill has me a bit worried since I haven't heard from him since December 20th, so a month. If you know him or if he pops up, I hope he is doing better nowadays!

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
The good old health issue excuse.

It's 2014, you can get the net on your phone. Unless you are in a bed somewhere in a coma on a drip it's no excuse to fuck people around.

Last edited:

Borman

Genjuro's Frog
The good old health issue excuse.

It's 2014, you can get the net on your phone. Unless you are in a bed somewhere in a coma on a drip it's no excuse to fuck people around.

Yeah, Id be happy with an update hah. Giving him the benefit of the doubt since I have gotten 3 of the 5 Xboxes anyway.

arcade game

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Satunrfan69,is not doing good
Recently he had a leg surgery and was diagnosed with diabetes

A few months ago ago when I got an egret29 and canary from him .he could barely walk

Borman

Genjuro's Frog
Yep Ive heard from him, more health issues unfortunately :( Glad to hear from him though, case closed for now!

Borman hey there I sent ya a reply to your email. I am still waiting for your reply back many thanks !!! I will keep you updated via emails.

Borman

Genjuro's Frog
Hope you're doing okay Xavier, havent heard from you in quite some time and still no Xbox. But I see you havent really been here since 2014. Still worth a shot if anyone can get ahold of him.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Sounds like you should cut your losses and move on.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
He never struck me as a scammer - so honestly, unless your willing to call his wife and find out he passed on (over an xbox), then take Gilty's advice.

The last deal I had w/him, probably right around the time of your ordeal, it took him 3+ months to ship - he was hospitalized a few times during the delays and was in very rough shape.

Borman

Genjuro's Frog
Him and I talked quite a bit about all sorts of things, so its more than just an Xbox. But I dont have phone numbers or anything of that nature. We had last talked in November or so.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Hope you're doing okay Xavier, havent heard from you in quite some time and still no Xbox. But I see you havent really been here since 2014. Still worth a shot if anyone can get ahold of him.

What kind of xbox does he owe you?

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
What kind of xbox does he owe you?

Probably the sealed Resident Evil 5 360 that he said he would give me about 4 years ago after he fucked me over about $500.
The dude is an unreliable mess and I wouldn't advise anyone to buy or sell with him. I dont believe his constant claims of being disabled/sick either. He seems to exaggerate his pain much like Fakk2.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Probably the sealed Resident Evil 5 360 that he said he would give me about 4 years ago after he fucked me over about $500.
The dude is an unreliable mess and I wouldn't advise anyone to buy or sell with him. I dont believe his constant claims of being disabled/sick either. He seems to exaggerate his pain much like Fakk2.

I know the dude in real life and he really does have a lot of health issues.