Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Cops 'N Crooks are making a little comeback of sorts:

View attachment 61742

COPS was such a flop back in the day I couldn’t find the show on TV or the toys in the store, just the comics. Rebooting some flop nobody ever wanted…

…but…I have to be honest. If a quality Animax revival happens I’m %100 in on whatever it takes to make that glorious supercharged lion sled thing a reality.

I like dumb shit too. I just don’t like every dumb thing that ever was made. You “Sectaurs were awesome!” guys are exhausting.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Oh, the stories I could tell about working for Lotus. And what a weird shadow of themselves they have become.

Were you there when they were responsible for Isuzu iMPULSE/Geo•Storm handling?

^_______^

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I liked Cops 'N Crooks. I used to watch the cartoon and my younger brother and I had some of the figures (essentially bigger versions of 3-3/4" G.I.JOEs with cap-firing weapons). Dr. Bad Vibes was my favorite.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
This is possibly the biggest Transformer I have ever purchased which turns into a full size rifle that fires projectiles.

rifle 2.jpg

Reactions: @M

@M

20 Year Member
Got a picture of the robot mode?

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Galvion-esque robot is cooler than lopsided Fortnite t-shirt cannon.

Winner: Browning

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
I assume this is a third party, but care to share any info on him? Really cool fig.
Yeap 3rd party. The figure is called NBK-SR02, bought on ebay for $130. Toy has the same dimensions of a actual rifle, robot mode is nice too. Transformation is moderately complex. Comes in blue or green.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
EB66495F-DC2F-40BA-9BB6-1093C246D2E5.jpeg
Gift out of nowhere a month back from a good friend who used to post here but hates you all now.
He is a sweet human. I dont collect kids toys, but i gifted the kirby things to a close chick friend who loves kirby, and yall can fight me for the tmnt. I am gonna stuff it on a bookshelf once we cull a few more books maybe.

Reactions: @M

@M

20 Year Member
Screenshot_20230109-130949-570.png
Mattel "Masters of the Universe Origins: Rise of Evil, Keldor & Kronis". Skeletor and Trapjaw before their transformations (Smurfs gone bad?). I wish that there was an alternate head and mechanical arm for Kronis so that he could be transformed like Keldor. The Skeletor head has sparkly crystal red eyes, I love it!
Screenshot_20230109-131008-093.png
I got mine at Amazon, but, this was originally a Target exclusive. Some stupid fooks in my toy groups were stockpiling mountains of these things, thinking they'd be able to make serious bank reselling them later, but, Mattel made a shitload of them, so, now, they're being discounted at retail and the scalpers' dreams ain't gonna happen, which warms my heart. 😁

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
I think as a car positioned well above the GR86 it does to job. It’s for unmarried dentists and such to look cool. Didn’t even have a manual option for the first year. For sure not my thing.

To me the GR86 does everything. It’s a way better sports car than probably anything they’ve ever sold. It’s also the cheapest most track focused car ever made by a mainstream company.

@M

20 Year Member
Looks good. Is that a 3-3/4" version with 5 points of articulation in the vintage Kenner style, or larger? I think I can see elbow joints.