Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Got Dr. Docking yesterday. Comes w a lot accessories. Portrait is a bit better than Marty.

bfdoc.jpg

bfdoc4.jpg

bfdoc6.jpg

bfdoc7.jpg

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
I already bought the self-transforming Optimus from them and don’t have the space for this one, but the video alone has me floored:

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
I already bought the self-transforming Optimus from them and don’t have the space for this one, but the video alone has me floored:

Saw this on Tiktok. I will admit this one actually resembles Grimlock a lot more than the Prime one resembles Prime. That one just looks goofy.

This is super cool, but I could never justify the expense. I can only imagine it'll be more than the Robosen Prime.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
These are clearly our childhood dreams come true, but yeah, only man children will be able to afford them. This aint no kids toy.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
A TF that TFs itself. I have nothing nice to say about that. It seems backward beyond description. Worse than the Tesla Autopilot and dubbed anime put together. Simultaneously too hardcore while also totally checked the fuck out. For people who simply don’t believe that there could ever be too much of something…a fuck doll that sits in a cabinet fucking itself so you don’t have to.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
A TF that TFs itself. I have nothing nice to say about that. It seems backward beyond description. Worse than the Tesla Autopilot and dubbed anime put together. Simultaneously too hardcore while also totally checked the fuck out. For people who simply don’t believe that there could ever be too much of something…a fuck doll that sits in a cabinet fucking itself so you don’t have to.

The auto-transforming is cool, but these are programmable and act more as remote controlled robots. The Optimus could be driven or walked around via a controller app and could respond to voice commands to attack, etc. etc.

Think of it more as a really over the top RC toy car that can talk, transform into different traversal modes…and punch Decepticons on command lol

$1,499
SOLD!

:lolz: That price isn’t for me, but these will sell just fine to the fanbase regardless I’m sure.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Yeah…like an RC car…another famously Japanese hobby that used to require participation from the user but now it comes complete in a box from China. That might be a worse analogy than fuck doll.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Yeah…like an RC car…another famously Japanese hobby that used to require participation from the user but now it comes complete in a box from China. That might be a worse analogy than fuck doll.

3KH.gif

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Says the footwear gatekeeper
lol really, you want to side with him?

A grown man who constantly acts like a spiteful petulant child when some kid in his 3rd grade class got the same new toy as him and it threatens his ego so he has to find a way to shit on it while still reminding everybody else that he had it first so he is somehow more cool. Because that's what he does and you know damn well he'll do it to you the minute you disagree with him or buy some dumb piece of shit nerd toy he thinks you're not playing with properly or don't deserve to own it in the first place.

Good luck with that.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
I love that it shows an adult playing with the the toy, and also putting it on a shelf.

8c5c8c5f6570bb34c993c74f800267fd_original.gif

His expression says it all!

Don't get me wrong, I like expensive adult toys as much as the next guy... wait.. don't read into that the wrong way.

Anyhow, I know the guy is just overacting, but I wonder what it would feel like to get that excited about something.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
lol really, you want to side with him?

A grown man who constantly acts like a spiteful petulant child when some kid in his 3rd grade class got the same new toy as him and it threatens his ego so he has to find a way to shit on it while still reminding everybody else that he had it first so he is somehow more cool. Because that's what he does and you know damn well he'll do it to you the minute you disagree with him or buy some dumb piece of shit nerd toy he thinks you're not playing with properly or don't deserve to own it in the first place.

Good luck with that.
Dude, I'm not picking sides. I'm just saying pot/kettle and black. The way you sometimes try to force your opinion on people is not much different than SoZ.
Be mindful that you don't end up like him. I've been on forums with him since the nineties and he was always spicy but not like this...

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Dude, I'm not picking sides. I'm just saying pot/kettle and black. The way you sometimes try to force your opinion on people is not much different than SoZ.
Be mindful that you don't end up like him. I've been on forums with him since the nineties and he was always spicy but not like this...
The only opinion I actively try and push is that Peter Pan syndrome hoarding goobers should be ridiculed.

Because they should.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Always loved this artist shining wizard sawachika. He also sculpted the zero suit Samus figure way back. IMG_0016.jpeg

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Nice! I still have my original Snarl & Grimlock from when I was a kid!
I once picked up Slug at a garage sale as a kid.

Never had any other Dinobots until now, not counting the other random non-core ones. I have some little raptor that is supposed to be a girl, but from G1, only ever had Slug.

Would like to get the G1 versions at some point but eventually when Swoop comes out I think I'll be all set. These guys are all huge. So cool.