skotgun

Geese's Limo Driver
i sure don't remember doing that.
i don't even know what to spend it on.
suggestions?

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Daytona USA, if you haven't already (800 pts).

skotgun

Geese's Limo Driver
i recently got guardian heroes and bangai-o. gonna look into daytona.
and before someone says radiant silvergun, i used to have 2 copies of it, and i'd prefer something new.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Trials HD.

Friggin' brilliant game. Not really new, though.

skotgun

Geese's Limo Driver
Trials HD.

Friggin' brilliant game. Not really new, though.

i've heard nothing but good tthings about it, so that's something else i'm gonna check out.
and when i say "new", i mean "new to me".

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Daytona.

Daytona.

Trials.

Daytona.

Like to STG? guwange (360 mode is my favorite twinstick shootie) & DeathSmiles IIX on demand.

SROA...the fixed what was broke w/REVO-& some cool Rally '95 omake.

Oh yeah, DAYTONA. Better than arcade perfect port. Shit is perfect.

Last edited:

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Seriously, if this wasn't done in a drunken moment, change your Live password immediately, as your account has likely been hijacked. Best to stop them before they lock you out completely. If it was in a drunken stupor, then yeah... tons of great games out right now. I need to get Daytona, myself.

skotgun

Geese's Limo Driver
i went to go buy smokes, and food from the chinese resturant next-door to the mac's, and bought a card as well. it hasn't been activated yet, still have the receipt. i don't have credit card info my my xbl/psn accounts anymore.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
i went to go buy smokes, and food from the chinese resturant next-door to the mac's, and bought a card as well. it hasn't been activated yet, still have the receipt. i don't have credit card info my my xbl/psn accounts anymore.

Ah, OK. The way it sounded I thought you were alerted by it from either an email or just seeing the points in your account balance.

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
2800pts never seen one of those.

daytona is a fun game but its online is dead.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
2800pts never seen one of those.

daytona is a fun game but its online is dead.

Huh? I just had a gang of 8 player races a few days ago. All quick matches. I joined a few, then hosted for about an hour.

...bummer it dropped off so quick.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Bastion was the best Live game I've played all year. One of those games I didn't expect to like, but fell for completely.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Another personal recommendation would be Seisō Kōki Strania, a shmup by G.Rev (of Border Down and Under Defeat fame). Great visuals and gameplay, difficulty is quite high, though.

Oh, and no shmup fan's collection is complete without Space Giraffe. Okay, it's a love/hate thing but check it out anyway if you haven't already. I you like Minter's psychedelic style, you're going to love the Giraffe. :)

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Another personal recommendation would be Seisō Kōki Strania, a shmup by G.Rev (of Border Down and Under Defeat fame). Great visuals and gameplay, difficulty is quite high, though.

Oh, and no shmup fan's collection is complete without Space Giraffe. Okay, it's a love/hate thing but check it out anyway if you haven't already. I you like Minter's psychedelic style, you're going to love the Giraffe. :)

I like the dark side add-on for Strania just as much, if not a bit more than the stock rev. Definitely not tacked on DLC; it's really worth it.

+1 for Minter. Minotron sucks most of the battery out of my phone on any given day. 8^)

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I like the dark side add-on for Strania just as much, if not a bit more than the stock rev. Definitely not tacked on DLC; it's really worth it.

Will check that out, thanks for the tip.