Ban this idiot______________

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Do NOT ban this moron.

You might not like the fact he is spamming forums, but he is a known scammer that has pending deals to be dealt with.

Ban him and you screw several members out of possibly getting some kind of resolution.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
he came into chat the other day and told us that someone had knocked on his door demanding neo carts that hadnt been sent, and spat in his face, then he beat the crap out of him, and told us next time to send someone worthy

:eye:

no joke! lol

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
kernow said:
he came into chat the other day and told us that someone had knocked on his door demanding neo carts that hadnt been sent, and spat in his face, then he beat the crap out of him, and told us next time to send someone worthy

no joke! lol

That crazy funster.

I think he already has another account here, guess who it is?

melchia

Franco's Trainer
GD said:
That crazy funster.

I think he already has another account here, guess who it is?
i tire of guessing games...who is it?

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
This guy needs an ass beating more than most of the scammers we've encountered here. His persistence in comming back to scam puts him in the same catagory as japhei to me.

I think this is one of the few times where PLANE TICKET may be the best answer.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
kernow said:

no joke! lol
"i popped brians nose and fucking chucked him back to his car!"

lol what a hack.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
This is E. Will Henley, correct?

I agree very much with broken- for the same reasons that japhei isn't banned, this fuckup shouldn't be banned, either.

aria

Former Moderator
(the lesson is: if you think you're ghosted, don't start posting profane "tests" because they will become visible the moment you come back to the land of the living :kekeke: )

Piratero

Street Hoop Star
15 Year Member
Has anyone even tried contacting the authorities? Hell, would the Police even do anything about it?

Neo23

New Challenger
Piratero said:
Has anyone even tried contacting the authorities? Hell, would the Police even do anything about it?

I don't know if its the same in the states, but in the UK, they won't do much. I went to the police a couple of months ago as I got scammed on ebay, went through the ebay dispute system already with no luck, but the police was still trying to get me to try ebay, if that fails try the small claims court they said. They said it was a civil case, so they can't do much, but they took my "evidence" anyway and I didn't even get a crime/case number. Well I'm still waiting for their reply.........

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
Neo23 said:
I don't know if its the same in the states, but in the UK, they won't do much. I went to the police a couple of months ago as I got scammed on ebay, went through the ebay dispute system already with no luck, but the police was still trying to get me to try ebay, if that fails try the small claims court they said. They said it was a civil case, so they can't do much, but they took my "evidence" anyway and I didn't even get a crime/case number. Well I'm still waiting for their reply.........

police in the uk are a bunch of tossers anyway tho, I mean they do anything to help you as its too much effort, but Im sure they'll do their best to catch you speeding down a deserted country lane