BATTLEFIELD 3 - Launch Thread [10.25.11]

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
I'd like to hear your thoughts on how the conquest mode is in this title.

Rush mode can suck me cock.

I like Conquest mode a lot and yes Rush mode can suck t3h c4wk. I hate being on defense in Rush.

You still play BF3 from time to time Duf?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I've only played the multiplayer Beta and I don't like the attack/defense nature of Rush Mode so...yeah.

Don't own the game, none of my friends do and that my biggest factor in determining what multiplayer game I'm doing.

At this point any game I play online is just something to hold me over to Diablo 3.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
BUMP

Just bought this game for PC and am LOVING IT. I like to chat on skype while killing fools. Anyone playing the PC version? Hit me up or PM me and we'll play together.

I've just gotten to the second rank. Seems like it takes a lot of work to level up.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Hate to bump this thread from March, but I just got the game for 20 bucks off of Amazon that had all the extra map packs. Was it a good idea? Never really got into the Battlefield games, other then the few free BETA's they had on Xbox. If anybody still plays on the 360, lemme know.

Curt

apostate
Fun seeing an old thread of mine pop up.

MAN was I excited when I wrote this. The game is good, in some ways better than COD, but for me It was really just about building a new PC that could handle it, and handle it it did. It didn't rock my world as much as I thought it would, and Im not a multiplayer guy.

Steam, and Origin had some nice deals on it during Black Friday as well. I think as the price decreases more and more will be able to enjoy it.

The #1 thing I remember about the Battlefield 3 launch time? That DUUHHH DUUUUHHH DUHHHH sound at the end of the commercials. I liked it so much I set it to the ringer of my phone.
Hate to bump this thread from March, but I just got the game for 20 bucks off of Amazon that had all the extra map packs. Was it a good idea? Never really got into the Battlefield games, other then the few free BETA's they had on Xbox. If anybody still plays on the 360, lemme know.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Had to download about 10 gigs tonight just to get all the packs and updates that's included in the "Premium Version". It says on the back of the box that it includes packs to get some of the early weapons quick, but damned if I know where the hell to get it. I thought I downloaded everything but the only thing for the classes I found was paying 4 bucks to automatically unlock all of the weapons for one class. I pretty much just play rush mode. I like it that everybody's gotta work as a team and use their skills. Rather then most FPS games where everybody just wants to be a "One Man Army" Rambo and run around and not bother helping people. That's why I pretty much stick to dropping health packs and fixing tanks.