Beatemup October: VIOLENT STORM!

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
image.axd?picture=violentstorm.jpg

SCENE:
World War III has at last expired. The people are left to pick up the pieces and rebuild their civilizations. However, vicious gangs that prey on these defenseless citizens are obstructing the reconstruction.

Boris, Wade and Kyle are vigilantes protecting the fearful. Their biggest problem is the corrupt, incorrigible, ruthless and lethal gang, the GELD gang. They have commissioned every type of person imaginable. Purple haired, leather clad, chain wielding, lead pipe swinging, masked, martial art, orange mohawked and men so strong and immune to pain they use manhole covers as shields.

Boris, Wade and Kyle are patrolling the streets alert, ready and able to help those in need. A good friend, Sheena, waves to them from across the street and a moment later is snatched away by GELD's right hand man, RED FREDY on his purple hog.

MISSION:
Boris, Wade and Kyle must now rescue Sheena from the grips of GELD. Along the way everyone you clash with will wallop, sock, pummel, whip and slug at your with knives, lead pipes, bombs, bolts of electricity, spiked balls on chains, garbage cans, vise grips, molten metal and a myriad of other deadly armament.

You must help Boris, Wade and Kyle rescue sheena by using their special attack techniques and their countless hidden moves.

DEFAULT SETTINGS
1 coin - 2 lives
Extra lives - first 500,000 every 1,000,000
Difficulty - 4/medium
Violent mode - BLOODY ***not really default but fuck you***

GAMEPLAY VIDEO WITH COMMENTARY

SCORE LIST
Code:
1) Jeneki -- 971,200 -- Stage 3 -- Boris 
2) 
3)

Last edited:

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
Time to get started!

I tried a bit in mame, but couldn't get past stage 2. Today I visited a buddy with the pcb and did much better. The real deal is always better, heck yeah!

ViolentStorm_971200_Jeneki.jpg

Jeneki - 971,200 - Stage 3 - Boris

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I was going to post an old picture of a score from a few years back (1-All) as a joke but I can't find it.

If playing for score is the goal here, upper cut everything :up: + :A: with Wade.

It's obviously unsafe to uppercut most of the bosses (Stage 1 boss is ok though). With some practice, it becomes rather easy to quickly detect uppercut fodder.

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
vs26.gif

Julius is laughing at this topic. You're not going to take that, are you?

This game is legit great. Come give it a try!

demirichris

Hardened Shock Trooper
Really wish I had time to join on this one. I love this game. All the little details and special attacks really help it stand out. Not to mention the graphics and music...

"BREAK OUT. BREAK OUT FIGHTING!"