Beating People Up is Not a Crime…

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
People complain about religion and blah blah blah.

But what about soccer? Soccer and its fans are an enemy of civilization.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Every time I hear about a soccer riot, I just shake my head. You want something even more meaningless than religion to get all upset about? Hey, here's soccer! And soccer hooligans tend to be just as stupid as the religious fanatics. At least with religious violence, if you want to be generous, you can say there are some philosophical questions being wrestled with by the drooling meatheads. But what is soccer about?

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
lol, Lisa McDowell's face in that video was the same as mine when I initially read the beginning of this thread

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Make a Zimmerman thread.

Pffffffftttttt...

That would be far too relevant to US and forum members actual interests. (I actually had not even heard about this issue until it was mentioned in this thread, so thanks for that Duf and also Lonestage for making the actual thread)

As for Bok saying this doesn't fit in the Israel vs. Palestine thread it just goes to show that over the last 2 years his posting history has conditioned me into totally skipping everything he posts. I totally skimmed over it just seeing Jewish names and the word Arab mentioned is enough.

I'm all for people discussing interesting topics here, it's part of what I enjoy about this site. But harping on things to the point that I actually start disregarding anything they post is another thing.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Video from the Beitar Jerusalem riot has emerged. Goddamn, the sound is horrible, is like it was taken with a Fisher Price cellphone.

Vortigern

n00b
Video from the Beitar Jerusalem riot has emerged. Goddamn, the sound is horrible, is like it was taken with a Fisher Price cellphone.

w0hq0.jpg

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Every time I hear about a soccer riot, I just shake my head. You want something even more meaningless than religion to get all upset about? Hey, here's soccer! And soccer hooligans tend to be just as stupid as the religious fanatics. At least with religious violence, if you want to be generous, you can say there are some philosophical questions being wrestled with by the drooling meatheads. But what is soccer about?

you know that college football and basketball in the US have riots after games as well?

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
It would probably work better if they started singing until the tanks rolled in.