Best Dollar You've Ever Spent?

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
I've really been appreciating $.99 rentals on Sony's platform.

Once or twice a month there's a worthwhile offering.

This week it's Ron Howard's Rush. Thor driving an Indy car, I've heard it's good.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
A bag of cow shit is only $1.30 at home depot

BeefJerky

Foreman of Jewish Tunnels
20 Year Member
Resident Evil (GC) and Rez (PS2) and some other games for $1 each at the thrift store I used to work at.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Loaned a girl a dollar before the bell rang for 1st period in high school. Took her to a friends house that afternoon cause she needed a ride to the construction site her dad was working at in the same subdivision. I was homeless at the time and was crashing in his garage. Banged her out in said garage on a couch they were going to donate to Goodwill. Fucked her so hard we broke the springs out the bottom. She cried for me to take her to her dad afterwards cause either it hurt or she just had issues. Didn't speak to her for years after that. She found me on Facebook one time when I was back in the town I grew up in and was having a pretty rough go at it at the time. After realizing she was still DTF (I told her I didn't remember her, she sent me a pretty reminding picture), banged her out again on my way to eat dinner with the folks. Haven't spoken to her since.

She probably thought you were a photoshop god

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Vegas @ the Stratosphere. Played one of the dollar slot machines 12 times and won $875. It was such a awesome feeling.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Technics SL-1300 with a really nice ADC cart for $5.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
$20: Tekken 5 PS2 Hori stick. Those things went for $80-90 at Fry's.

15,000 Korean Won (about $13 USD): Rushing Beat Syura for the Super Famicom (Normally $90 loose)

$10: Resident Evil 4 (PS2). This is when the game was about a month old. Someone traded it in and I got store plus holiday discount on it.

$25,000 USD for a 2011 Nissan Altima. It was originally $45k but I talked the guy down after I told him I found it online for cheaper.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
Best $15: CIB DUO-R

Best $1: Dollar pitcher at the local club