Beware of Bluevoodu!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Alright, here's the story.............

I ordered three Neo CD games from him (Nam-1975, Ghost Pilots, Burning Fight). He claimed that Burning Fight CD is brand new and other two were used but in NM condition.

I received those games this afternoon and I was like "WTF is going on here?"

Those two used games were not in NM condition as he described to me earlier. They were actually in Mint condition!!!

Alright Bluevoodu, I'll give you three days to clear everything up. :smirk:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I am a moron... enough said.

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Hahaha Voodu is a sexy seller, he has a bad ass first name to.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Thank Bhudda (sp? sorry, Bhudda). I was afraid this was another 'respectible member goes haywire' thread.

games91999

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Liquid Snake said:
Alright, here's the story.............

I ordered three Neo CD games from him (Nam-1975, Ghost Pilots, Burning Fight). He claimed that Burning Fight CD is brand new and other two were used but in NM condition.

I received those games this afternoon and I was like "WTF is going on here?"

Those two used games were not in NM condition as he described to me earlier. They were actually in Mint condition!!!

Alright Bluevoodu, I'll give you three days to clear everything up. :smirk:

:lol:

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Damn you Liquid, you're stealing my great seller post style. I did the first posts of these types when you and Neo Bomber Man tried to pass off new games as "mint" and "near mint." :blow_top:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
You think that's bad?

huh, I got a NGPC and wasn't satisfied with it, not ONLY did BlueVoodu take it back, but he offered me a new one!

That bastard! I got it and it was brand spanking new and he was all like, "I make sure you are completely satisfied with what I sell."

Fuck that, he should've ignored my email and shit and not even exchanged my NGPC.

rimm_rs

Banned
We've got to watch out for Dave, he pulls shit like that all of the time. I too was told that the Zelda Collection "might be shrink wrapped", and then the jerk sends me a BRAND NEW copy in the shrink wrap. To add insult to injury; he then wraps the thing in like 4 layer of bubble wrap. As if that wasn't bad enough, he then ships it the day I paid.

Dave needs :help:.

Last edited:

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
I know, i bought like 8 cart only ngpcs off the guy and he shipped them in this HUGE BOX. there were so many packing peanuts it was insane!

This guy is crazzzy!

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
the roker said:
You think that's bad?

huh, I got a NGPC and wasn't satisfied with it, not ONLY did BlueVoodu take it back, but he offered me a new one!

That bastard! I got it and it was brand spanking new and he was all like, "I make sure you are completely satisfied with what I sell."

Fuck that, he should've ignored my email and shit and not even exchanged my NGPC.

I'm not asking for any refund but a respect, kind apology.
Look Bluevoodu, if you want your reputation destroys entirely then you'd better contact me NOW.

Paypal charge back is another thing I'll do next, fucker :mad_2:

Biomotor_Unitron, please don't take any side as you are my friend. I don't want to hurt our relationship.

Bluevoodu, don't act like a child. Face the problem NOW:blow_top:

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
I'll take your side if I damn well please! :blow_top:

Now, what's this crap I hear about you selling MINT games as NEAR MINT, Bluevoodu? Are you trying to get t3h ban? :shame:

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
MAN!!!

I told you to just eat it.

quit whining......

*ps..... thank you very much for your comments.. "Liquid... and everyone"
It really means a lot..... and I greatly appreciate it :D

btw... L.S. you had me going for a second lol..... my heart stopped for a second.

lol.... T3h ban is t3h sw33t

†B†V†

SHO

Raiden's Valet
:lol:

i got confused for a min there...

nice one

yea he's a cool guy

BIG

sony fanboy
Dave is one of teh good guys.

Not only is he a good seller,but he's a great person,as well.

Deal with absolute confidence.

Hyo

Quiz Detective
Whew, got me confused as well. ^^

BlueVoodu, could you please PM me the link to your store or a thread with your current offers? Thanks a lot. ^^

SamuraiShogun

Morden's Lack,
And the cool thing is,whenever I need updates on the Hoosiers,I order a game from him.
Then when it arrives,I throw the game away and head stright for the sports page in Fort Wayne paper he uses for packaging!

SHO

Raiden's Valet
Hyo said:
Whew, got me confused as well. ^^

BlueVoodu, could you please PM me the link to your store or a thread with your current offers? Thanks a lot. ^^

look at his sig

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Dave probably just puts 50 cents into the paper machine and takes everyone out to use for shipping!

Great seller :buttrock: and fellow Hoosier

Go Boilers!

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
rimm_rs said:
We've got to watch out for Dave, he pulls shit like that all of the time. I too was told that the Zelda Collection "might be shrink wrapped", and then the jerk sends me a BRAND NEW copy in the shrink wrap. To add insult to injury; he then wraps the thing in like 4 layer of bubble wrap. As if that wasn't bad enough, he then ships it the day I paid.

Dave needs :help:.

:shame: :shame: :shame:

:spock: :spock: :spock:

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
I'm gonna have to chime in now too. Dave is one of the best. Period.